drink prices 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friday night at amnesia beer and fanta 26 euros... Thats why bars are never that busy and instead of drinks in peoples hands its supplies lol

Space Price
8€ water
10€ coke
didnt know they sell ginger ale Schweppes & Aquarade...
13307218_10207714811840940_7056269075031346554_n.jpg

Might just buy a bottle of rum at Space closing seems a bargain at €250 o_O

Thinking about it though €250 would only get you 13 spirit and mixer at €18 a pop

13 drinks in 19 hours isn't really alot:spank:

I can deal with the beer and vodka prices f*** it. But 330ml of water for 8 euro and sometimes 10 in other places is just criminal. I don't know how there arnt more ppl collapsing due to dehydration/overheating when you factor in drugs, long hour clubbing and expensive water

The above is why I'll probably never set foot in an Ibizan 'superclub' again. My tolerance for being f**ked up the a**e by greedy club owners has dropped to a near-zero level.

Made a last-minute exception earlier in the year as Space was no longer to be and knew it would likely be my last time in there, but otherwise the only time I'd go to any of them nowadays is on a free guestlist - then I don't mind buying a few drinks - but add those prices to door entry and the total bill + my enjoyment are never aligned with each other !

Also if you happen to have drinks tokens left over from one night, can you use them another night?

Does anywhere else do the drinks token deals other than Space and Destino?

Amnesia?

Ushuaia does, I'm pretty sure. Certainly used to. AFAIK Amnesia doesn't and also has the highest drink prices of any of them..... walking in there empties your wallet faster than a totty bar !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back