drink prices 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

McRackin

Super Moderator
so you're about to leave the airport but fancy a quick coffee... paaaaam!!!

13335495_10209550015657384_962508892_n.jpg

MARlANNA STOLECKA

:arrow: drink prices 2015

if you get the same inside the terminal at arrivals you pay half or even less than that.

Allready a rip off before entering.................................................................................................

Don't drink in clubs , simple as that :lol:, except water (unless u r loaded, ive seen a bunch of 5-6 french kids havin champagne veuve cliquot at bora bora may 30 :lol:, not sure they were 18+ & money from daddy mummy :lol::lol:)
Drink the most u can for pre drinkin stuff :D, some people gave me a sip as finding me cool :cool: in clubs or some MJ (i dont smoke but hard to refuse to a lady :spank:)

For Dc10 circoloco openin, had an issue with my "vessie" , i can't even finish my lollypop,
At Mambo, wanted to buy a sweps at bar, but queue was a nightmare so i finally catch a schweps bottle 3/4 empty & go in front of dj booth(cant stay there if u dont have a Mambo drink in ur hands ) , staff guy told me outside drink is not allowed, this came from mambo(even not paid by myself :spank:) i told him ...i can buy other if you dont believe me :rolleyes:
ps:I drink only in bars/restaurants or fancy places :p, some gas water, sangria or real cocktails

I budgeted on €100 a day/night for a week last 3 times ive been and have always had plenty left over. I dont know recent prices for the 'other stuff' but the first year (2011)i went it took a large chunk out of my spending money. Bloody fridge magnets :lol:

Only ever gone self catering spent €20 in the day on food €10 on water and snacks, you can easily do €40 on the west end and get completley arseholed with the drinks offers.

Try sharing a cab with other folk for superclubs aswell cuts the cost down, share it with a few swedish women its even better:lol:. Im pretty sure taxis drivers take the longest route possible if they know your wrecked and on your own??

I always Buy club tickets off here you get refunded the difference if the price changes and saves you getting stung on the island.

Saying that going for 4 nights this year i may up the cash flow to €150 a day as i want to squeeze as much in as possible.

Did I just read that? You actually were happy to drink other folks bevy? Whole new level shit. :lol:
Nope the glass was full, there are some smart people & some tourist ones, choose ur side :p
ps:i gave him "something" , same for spanish girl sharing their Mj :cool:, its all about sharing, i even share my drinks with hippy number one France(i)sco :)

Last edited:
Don't drink in clubs , simple as that :lol:, except water (unless u r loaded, ive seen a bunch of 5-6 french kids havin champagne veuve cliquot at bora bora may 30 :lol:, not sure they were 18+ & money from daddy mummy :lol::lol:)
Drink the most u can for pre drinkin stuff :D, some people gave me a sip as finding me cool :cool: in clubs or some MJ (i dont smoke but hard to refuse to a lady :spank:)

For Dc10 circoloco openin, had an issue with my "vessie" , i can't even finish my lollypop,
At Mambo, wanted to buy a sweps at bar, but queue was a nightmare so i finally catch a schweps bottle 3/4 empty & go in front of dj booth(cant stay there if u dont have a Mambo drink in ur hands ) , staff guy told me outside drink is not allowed, this came from mambo(even not paid by myself :spank:) i told him ...i can buy other if you dont believe me :rolleyes:
ps:I drink only in bars/restaurants or fancy places :p, some gas water, sangria or real cocktails
You what mate?

I budgeted on €100 a day/night for a week last 3 times ive been and have always had plenty left over. I dont know recent prices for the 'other stuff' but the first year (2011)i went it took a large chunk out of my spending money. Bloody fridge magnets :lol:

Only ever gone self catering spent €20 in the day on food €10 on water and snacks, you can easily do €40 on the west end and get completley arseholed with the drinks offers.

Try sharing a cab with other folk for superclubs aswell cuts the cost down, share it with a few swedish women its even better:lol:. Im pretty sure taxis drivers take the longest route possible if they know your wrecked and on your own??

I always Buy club tickets off here you get refunded the difference if the price changes and saves you getting stung on the island.

Saying that going for 4 nights this year i may up the cash flow to €150 a day as i want to squeeze as much in as possible.
Exactly I normally walk up by bus stop where the disco bus's are then ask a couple of fit birds or a couple if they wanna share a taxi if going to same club.

Nope the glass was full, there are some smart people & some tourist ones, choose ur side :p
ps:i gave him "something" , same for spanish girl sharing their Mj :cool:, its all about sharing, i even share my drinks with hippy number one France(i)sco :)

You're right about the sharing, there is a lot of that going on and something that doesn't happen much in Toronto. I guess it's cuz everyone is on vacation mode, but I wouldn't rely on it becuase I don't wanna come off as a straggler. I honestly hate those ppl in my hometown, those who keep getting you to buy stuff for them without any intention of paying you back. It gets worse as the night carries on.

I did get offered things in Ibiza but I wasn't looking for anything except for company and jokes and it just happened to me. I paid the favour forward with other folks or the same. I find this to be a very cool thing that happens there and I'm not sure if the same happens in other party locales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back