Dress code Ibiza ?

Wear what you want basically! Shorts & tees though do see vests from the Brits. Jeans are far too hot for clubs and generally the night as well. Most clubs let you in wearing trainers as well.

September can be a funny month as we've experienced in recent seasons. I actually had to wear a jacket one night last year as it was cold by Ibiza standards :(

From what I found, there's a dress code at some places, for example El Lio's you're not gonna get in with swimming shorts on or sports wear. Other places are more relaxed for example Ushuaia since there's a pool there you tend to see a few in swim shorts and vests. For the clubs I always wore smart causual shorts with a shirt or smart T-shirt or the same but with jeans. Smart trainers every time.

To be honest I didn't see anyone getting refused anywhere but you'll probably stand out from the crowd a little (and maybe feel a slight tool) if your clothes don't match the ethos of the venue.

To be honest I didn't see anyone getting refused anywhere but you'll probably stand out from the crowd a little (and maybe feel a slight tool) if your clothes don't match the ethos of the venue.

Really?? Oh my how Ibiza has changed... This is one of the reasons I wouldn't be seen at Music On. I would just be permanently cringing.

Really?? Oh my how Ibiza has changed... This is one of the reasons I wouldn't be seen at Music On. I would just be permanently cringing.

Probably some bad wording on my part, I didn't see anyone getting refused anywhere (which implies there isn't a dress code) however everyone seemed to have the intelligence (and class) to dress correctly for the occasion anyway. Previous statement was all at the big clubs - but when we walked through the west end in SA one night it was a different story, almost like a scene from Magaluf!! (Stag do's wearing mankini's, irish bars etc.)

Mankinis are another story but Ibiza used to be a place where standing out was very difficult because there would always be someone who had pushed the boundaries of obscure/ bonkers fashion even further.

Mankinis are another story but Ibiza used to be a place where standing out was very difficult because there would always be someone who had pushed the boundaries of obscure/ bonkers fashion even further.

Seemed much more normal in terms of fashion at the places we went (Destino, Ushuaia, Space, Lios etc.). The dancers they had on stage wore some pretty crazy outfits mind you. Watching some of the oldskool footage from back in 1999 / 2000 it did look very different (and the music was a lot better) but unfortunately times just seemed to have moved on. Still an awesome party island for the serious clubbers though :D

Where you from?

Some of the gear that the looky looky men bosses wear looks smart! I'm talking their all in one suits in outlandish colours! :D Now if you want to stand out in a club, dressing like some of those will certainly get you noticed :lol:

Some of the gear that the looky looky men bosses wear looks smart! I'm talking their all in one suits in outlandish colours! :D Now if you want to stand out in a club, dressing like some of those will certainly get you noticed :lol:
i think if you do there balancing trick of 50 pairs of shades on your hat you should still have one pair left by the time you leave the garden at DC10..... maybe?

Back