Dress code Ibiza ?

Standard dress for Bernadette and I. Do you pray @TheQuest?

LOL !! Sounds like i never have seen anything in my life. First of all i have been traveling to Asia for more than 10 years and been living in Thailand for over 5. I have seen and done it all.

I have never been to Ibiza and my expectations are sky high to be honest. Guess i am WRONG now !! Not sure anymore if i going there this summer after talking to you guys. We probably hit a Ultra in Croatia in July instead.

There are always dollies dressed up to the nines in heels in certain in clubs, personally I love to dance all night and be comfortable doesn't mean I don't look hot !!!!

02.jpg

That looks boring to be honest.....

The first and last time I went out in the west end was 18 years ago.. It's just not like being on holiday. Why people say it's good for cheap pre-club drinks when they've got a perfectly good spar shop and hotel rooms don't know. I think a lot of people are in denial and they secretly enjoy it :spank:

It's what's in the video full of cheap bars for the young 18 year olds to get wasted . Not a true reflection of Ibiza .

See, I frequent one bar in Ibiza a lot, Tropi. It's the only the bar in Ibiza that still plays trance every night. Just gotta wade through the endless stream of PRs to get to it, but I find it's worth that.

Back