Donald Trump

Ah OK understood - so the Republicans over-stretched themselves spending more than they had, lost, and are now trying to get the regular American citizens to pay for their excesses through a small-print scam based on a misleading headline. Sounds about par for the course in the world of Donald Trump :rolleyes: ?‍♂️?:lol: ... the legal action is a perfect cover for this tomfoolery.
Yup! You got it. never underestimate American greed or stupidity.

Do you know who my alter ego is...

I am a bit of a "people watcher"... observe and make up my my own (more interesting) stories about them. Most of the time its just my imagination... sometimes, though I am spot on. I have theories about everyone. Maybe after a few edibles, one of these days I will DM you and tell you who I think "Craig" is. No worries, its all good...

:p

Kinda weird though on an online forum with no mammalian ques, tells and ticks. The worst part is there could be only 3-4 of us actually "here"...

I am a bit of a "people watcher"... observe and make up my my own (more interesting) stories about them. Most of the time its just my imagination... sometimes, though I am spot on. I have theories about everyone. Maybe after a few edibles, one of these days I will DM you and tell you who I think "Craig" is. No worries, its all good...

Kinda weird though on an online forum with no mammalian ques, tells and ticks. The worst part is there could be only 3-4 of us actually "here"...
? I'm a people watcher too,I observe an make my own mind up pretty fast.. I'm a very good judge of character and more importantly I don't have this need to be liked and if people don't like me So be it. And teaching my two girls this have made them pretty good young women..in school especially with girls it's clicky, friends one day, not the next, being left out of things can be hard for kids...i always told them you don't have to like someone just because others do and there will be people that won't like you that's life,go with your gut instinct.. if you are not invited to the party.. Fck it..

Last edited:

There could be zero of us here...the simulation is leaking.

Ah OK understood - so the Republicans over-stretched themselves spending more than they had, lost, and are now trying to get the regular American citizens to pay for their excesses through a small-print scam based on a misleading headline. Sounds about par for the course in the world of Donald Trump :rolleyes: ?‍♂️?:lol: ... the legal action is a perfect cover for this tomfoolery.
Here you go, looks like they want to funnel this cash to other causes. Hope it gets stopped as fraud. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...nse-instead-go-to-president-rnc-idUSKBN27R309

there's a whole psychologist's report waiting to be written about forums, the constant second-guessing and way total strangers' personalities are interpreted via the power of emojis. apart from a few times when elrow annoyed me on THAT thread am pretty zen these days. would be interesting to do an anonymous 'why do you come on SPL' questionnaire to see how people responded

Back