Donald Trump

US election 2020: People in Michigan are buying guns in fear of post-election civil unrest
http://news.sky.com/story/us-electi...n-fear-of-post-election-civil-unrest-12121495

Should end well
Trump if loses would love to go out with a bang and chaos.

Also remember reading he has loans for hundreds of millions of dollars due to be repaid very shortly. And doesn't seem to have the means to pay them.?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...bts-real-estate-loans-buildings-b1375290.html

Last edited:
If Trump loses, apparantly he fancies living in Scotland.

Whatever have Scotland done....????

I think a lot of people are quiet and don't talk to the pollsters...

I personally know several people who you would not expect to be Trump supporters, but reveal their thoughts when speaking with people they trust. Its like "coming out of the closet". These people are not racists or uneducated. For them, its bigger than Trump.

I have no idea what will happen. This has been a weird year.
if its anything like the UK then polls can be misleading, hence them totally getting Brexit wrong and the scale of a conservative victory in the last election.

Thing is the immediately counted votes are expected to favour trump, so initial projections will show him winning.

Then over the next few days as they count the postal ballots (which is a lot slower), the projections will shift to Democrats as the postal votes are expected to favour them.

So its very easy to see trump shouting, voter fraud!, they stole the election! And so on.

I'd stock up on toilet paper just in case ?

if its anything like the UK then polls can be misleading, hence them totally getting Brexit wrong and the scale of a conservative victory in the last election.

The pollsters don't go to 'unfashionable' places that's why, I drove through Hull on my way back from work during the Brexit vote and it was obvious the vote was very high, queues down the street.

A lot of these people were completely 'off grid' never been asked their voting intentions. Would imagine the same applies in America, ask LA and New York what they are thinking but not Nowheresville.

no secret how I would vote today but it's not for me to lecture anyone in another country

I just (naively?) hope a more harmonious and internationalist America emerges, to fight bigger global threats

no secret how I would vote today but it's not for me to lecture anyone in another country

I just (naively?) hope a more harmonious and internationalist America emerges, to fight bigger global threats
We're voting in record numbers right now, this is NEVER a good sign for an incumbent, regardless of party. If you are so shit as president you manage to motivate the lazy grease stains that inhabit this country to peel themselves off their couches and vote, you're f***ed.

PS - f*** Cheeto Benito forever. And hopefully forever is the jail sentence for him and the rest of his grifting family.

We're voting in record numbers right now, this is NEVER a good sign for an incumbent, regardless of party. If you are so shit as president you manage to motivate the lazy grease stains that inhabit this country to peel themselves off their couches and vote, you're f***ed.

PS - f*** Cheeto Benito forever. And hopefully forever is the jail sentence for him and the rest of his grifting family.

fingers crossed! which state are you in?

I so hope you are right

Interesting observation that most Europeans seem to wish for Trump to get voted out...
Most of the time if I ask them why...they don't have a solid answer. Mostly ends with something like he's a racist or he is just crazy!
It's also definitely the way our media (Netherlands) wants to portray him, so our judgement could be clouded.

Anyway, I'm curious to see what tonight and tomorrow morning brings. I have my doubts if he will lose this with Biden as his opponent. From what I've seen from Biden he's just a very weak candidate. I do feel more sympathy towards the Democrats though....but again, I doubt Biden will pull this over the line.

One thing's for sure, Trump will go into history books! Not only for his extravagant character but also for the peace negotiations he established.

Interesting observation that most Europeans seem to wish for Trump to get voted out...
Most of the time if I ask them why...they don't have a solid answer. Mostly ends with something like he's a racist or he is just crazy!
It's also definitely the way our media (Netherlands) wants to portray him, so our judgement could be clouded.

Anyway, I'm curious to see what tonight and tomorrow morning brings. I have my doubts if he will lose this with Biden as his opponent. From what I've seen from Biden he's just a very weak candidate. I do feel more sympathy towards the Democrats though....but again, I doubt Biden will pull this over the line.

One thing's for sure, Trump will go into history books! Not only for his extravagant character but also for the peace negotiations he established.
Because most Europeans have common sense and a general understanding of well being. here's a fantastic case in point, and also why I love the Brits:

Biden doesn't need to "be a strong candidate" to beat Cheeto. He needs to be the exact opposite, he needs to be calm, level headed, show human emotion, etc. The flaming shit heap that is our leader is such a garbage human that he's incapable of the basic functions of his role or radiating anything but hate.

FYI - those "peace" deals are definitely not what you think they are: https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2020/09/15/trump-deals-bahrain-uae-kosovo-serbia/

Cheeto will absolutely go down in history for many things, primarily for being the single worst president in the history of the USA.

he should be remembered for this. Vile human being
he will be. You left out the forced eugenics, suicides, rapes, and other crimes perpetrated by the people involved with this bullshit. History will be unkind to him and every member of his admin.

Back