Does monogamy exist?

it's these creeps who woo women telling them that they love children, nature, wildlife, art, fine food

these same creeps who've done nothing but spend 20 years in the pub with you, suddenly giving it the big middle class, when it suits them

stomach churning

Def wouldn't work on me or any of my single friends

imagine your parents had to see that on the coroner's report - the embarrassment (I would turn in my grave)

I'm not sure I'd mind that.

It might be a problem if I was found wearing a french maid's outfit and trussed up on a winch suspended in a rubber balloon like a calcified embryo though.

I was unfaithful to a long term girlfriend when i was in my 20's and it's not something i'm proud of at all. I've been in 2 long term relationships since, i've been faithful and i wouldn't dream of straying to be honest. I also never see when people are flirting with me so on the rare occasion it happens i am too stupid to act on it anyway :D

Cheating on someone is definitly not worth the hassle, I have never done it or plan to but seen the mess it causes when people I know have, I am very much all for an easy life.

I have a similar system but it works on a shorter timescale and they walk out on me.

Women can be cruel, Id love to think there is someone out there i will want to be with forever but the older i get the more cynical I am

I do think that if you meet someone and love them enough to want to have children together you have to go into it with at least the intention that it will be forever. It takes a lot of work, and even then life might not work out how you want, but you have to have hope. You need to fortunate enough to meet someone who creates that spark to begin with but who turns into a best friend over time.

I have been off work all week with flu, I may need to get out the house and stop writing this crap to relieve the boredom!

Well man flu is a serious illness you know and can cause men to do some cray stuff !! I know what your saying, I think if you meet the right person you will do what you can to keep them and not give up so easily like i do. Anyway im only 29 what do i know :)

Proper, real, actual flu actually!

I am an unwise, divorced 35 year old and haven't got a clue either, just gotta hope for the best.

Back