Do they search you for drugs at airport

no mate, it is very funny!!!
that is sometimes the problem on forums, you can't always get ur point across hahaha!!!

yeah robo knows i am just having a laugh,

dont ya babe ;) :lol:

Tinky x

robo

it's ok, what are u up 2 anyways, looks as if it's just us 2 on here today, i am @ work at the moment, i am sooooo bored

Tinky

hi

Well i have been working all wknd, but i still went out though , i got home this morning @ 0700hrs, and got ready and came straight to work, i am so knackered, i finish @ 8 , goin straight to ma bed, i am working @ 8 2moro morning , so i need sleep ..

how was u're wknd robo,

Tinky

Tinky,

i see ur getting in good practice for ibiza then, straight to work after a night out, nicee, bet ur well tired!!!!

my weekend was ok thanks, not to much just out to bar for few drinks wiv mates, nothing to much, but it was a good laugh,

Rob

TIRED

AN HOUR TO GO ROBO, THEN I AM GOING 2 MY BED YEAHHHHHHH

SOMETIMES I CAN STAY UP ALL NITE AND CARRY ON THROUGHOUT THE DAY , IT DEPENDS WHAT I HAVE CONSUMED THE NITE B4 :eek: :eek: HE HE BUT I WILL BE KNACKED THROUGH THE WEEK , COS I START EARLY ALL WEEK , AND I AM GOING OUT EVERY NITE, AND PROB WILL NOT GET TO MA BED TILL A HORRIBLE HOUR ,

BUT I AM ONLY YOUNG SO I MAY ASWELL DO THE NOW ,B4 I GET OLD

TINKY XX
:lol: :lol:

can't be long now, this is brilliant practicise for ibiza,cos u'll be working all day and night, then going to club or somet, then having very little sleep, that cycle will contine for 6 lovely months!!!!!

Back