Do they search you for drugs at airport

def think its a bad idea tryin to bring drugs with ya. its not worth the risk. there are loads of dud pills in ibiza, believe me i ate them all but there are loads of good ones too(my mates told me bout them). ya just gotta find the right person to sort ya out over there and u'll have a worry free mad as f*** holiday. o and u can get them for bout the equivalent of £2.50 so is it really worth it?!

ibiza here i come

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh :lol: :lol: :lol:

i cannot wait to go to ibiza, i forget about it when i am working and out with my friends that are not going, then i come onto this forum and get soooooooooo excited, hopefully it will be the best 6 mths of my lifE, :D :D

tinker

Hi,

basically i'm prob going out mid july, for a month or so, my parents have an apartment in a family part of ibiza could Cala Llonga, its a very nice place, near enough, but also far away enough from the clubs, so if i wanted to i can get some peace, it also works out quite cheap for me, as all i have to pay is spending money and for flights, so i'm hopefully doing that, which will be a blast i'm sure.

Rob

robo

Robo,

i will be in ibiza when u are there, so i might come and visit u ;) ;) ;)

he he he

Tinkerbell x

robo

just kiddin wit ya, he he he

but if u want i will visit ya ;) ;) ;)

Tinkx :D

Back