Do people here read books?

Oh grow up Olly. I've done farts with more maturity.

Anyways. Has anyone seen a movie version of a book that they've thought was better than the book?

Oh grow up Olly. I've done farts with more maturity.

Anyways. Has anyone seen a movie version of a book that they've thought was better than the book?

I'll let you know once i've seen Watchmen (directors cut) this weekend.

(or do graphic novels not count?)

:confused:

so basically in a nutshell Adrian wants us to talk about books he has never read and films he has never seen for reasons he doesn't know. I rest my case, your honour...

@ laguna beach - some quality reading there. Full respect! - if ever you want to understand the state of UK politics today, I suggest you re-read 'The Prince' - it sums up Lord Mandelson like no newspaper editorial ever could...

I'll let you know once i've seen Watchmen (directors cut) this weekend.

(or do graphic novels not count?)

:confused:

Graphic novels especially count because I like graphic violence and gore and sex scenes etc :lol:

I've never seen or read Watchmen. All though... What about X-men? The movies in comparrisons to the Comic Books?

(Comics now count in this thread.. As do magazines, 'Wheres Wally's or "Waldo's",' and or colouring books.)

I've never seen or read Watchmen. All though... What about X-men? The movies in comparrisons to the Comic Books?

I've recently read the book in anticipation of the film and found it pretty good.

I think i'm right in saying Watchmen is the only graphic novel listed in the Guardian's top 100 novels of all time.

I've recently read the book in anticipation of the film and found it pretty good.

I think i'm right in saying Watchmen is the only graphic novel listed in the Guardian's top 100 novels of all time.

Jason's Novel "I killed Adolf Hitler" was considered best novel of its year, so it would be strange that it's not in that Guardian's list.

BTW, I killed Adolf Hitler is great :D

ikilledadolfhitler.jpg

If anyone cares I picked up a few books this week to read

Irish Thunder about the boxer Irish Mickey Ward (think film out next year about him)
The Candy Machine - book on Cocaine
Bonjour Blanc - book about Haiti and Voodoo etc

Back