DJs that used to be good (but lost it)

Deep Dish (Dubfire or Sharam, it's pure shit now)
Went to one of their comeback gigs the other year in Brixton, more geeks than a Digweed gig, absolute sausage fest too..

Ended up in egg once when Sharam was doing a ten hour set, he was surprisingly good..

Solomun has always dropped some crap into a set. Sankeys 2012 he played Master Blaster by some garage duo who's name I can't remember.

Was a good night up until that point.......

Still generally enjoy his sets though...

until last night I would have agreed, but hawtin was fantastic at cocoon last night. I didn't expect myself saying that but it's true.

Funny enough I was chatting to a mate of mine today who was out for openings this year. Also not a fan of Hawtin's at all and said he was excellent at Ushüaia opening earlier this season too. Maybe I need to give him another chance...

Funny enough I was chatting to a mate of mine today who was out for openings this year. Also not a fan of Hawtin's at all and said he was excellent at Ushüaia opening earlier this season too. Maybe I need to give him another chance...

Iam going to see him at the Round house in a few weeks time ....

Proctor was found not guilty though, but I did watch his FB video rant the other day, remember him at Promised Land but met him in Ibiza last year, first impressions were not great.

For me it's Seb Fontain, Morillo and Fat Boy Slim

Any trance dj still playing now who was playing pre 2000.

Nina Kraviz. Who ironically still plays pre 2000 trance now.

where are they now?

Lottie
Alistair Whitehead
Daniele Davoli
Jon ‘00’ Fleming
the Space Raiders
Nigel Benn

JOOF still going and last I heard was taking up his self acclaimed position of trying to educate the clubbers that Trance isn’t all about the uplifting sound.

Space Brothers are playing the odd classics set.

Back