DJ Mag Top 100 DJs 2009 - Results

As usual, I scrolled through out of mild curiosity to see if any deep house DJs might have scraped in no.147 (fat chance) but ultimately am not, in truth, overly concerned about who came where. The only conclusion I can draw from these lists is that I am over the hill, a has-been without a cause, an inconsequential fart with tastes shared only by a few balding, bespectacled geeks on the fringes of hoxton and berlin, an utter irrelevance amongst the army of hipsters and hucksters now calling the shots on the nation's cooler dancefloors. It's all over. The game's up. Time to retire to the pub or the back to '91 annual reunion circuit.

well said..

As usual, I scrolled through out of mild curiosity to see if any deep house DJs might have scraped in no.147 (fat chance) but ultimately am not, in truth, overly concerned about who came where. The only conclusion I can draw from these lists is that I am over the hill, a has-been without a cause, an inconsequential fart with tastes shared only by a few balding, bespectacled geeks on the fringes of hoxton and berlin, an utter irrelevance amongst the army of hipsters and hucksters now calling the shots on the nation's cooler dancefloors. It's all over. The game's up. Time to retire to the pub or the back to '91 annual reunion circuit.

If you were an estate agent that could be re-written as;

"The only conclusion I can draw from these lists is that I am a well seasoned, non-conformist, individual with tastes shared by discerning minds who dont care what fake and irelavant people do on the nations commercial dancefloors. Its not over its only begining. The 2nd half of the game is about to start. Time to open a Pub for discerning, non-conformist people with taste in house music.

He looks like the b*stard love-child of Roy Chubby Brown and Robert Llewelyn.

I'm no expert but I thought Alex M.O.R.P.H was a young chap or certainly one without giant, sweating breasts at least.
:lol: :lol:

I could go find out... turns out Alex M.O.R.P.H. is DJing at Dub Club in Moscow tonight :!: :lol:
I just ran across it in the listings... tomorrow's a bank holiday.

Update: The funny guy in the video is Woody ven Eyden, not Alex M.O.R.P.H.

The evidence:

1232550430_502117f8efb6.jpg

(also says so in the description of that video in the upper right corner of the YouTube page)

did you watch the Louis Theroux thing?

Worships his dead Mum. Has had a dubious history peed-wise.

Rapey as ****.

I'm amazed hes not in jail.
We will have to wait till he croaks,then the truth about Mr Fixit will come out.

He has powerful friends (unfortunately)

According to Rainer Weichhold (famous German dj/producer) :

It's time for the yearly bull**** called DJ Mag Top 100 DJ Poll to decide which djs should earn the most money. Please DON'T vote for me, there are many other djs (like Villalobos, Loco Dice, Luciano...) who really need your vote so they still can get bookings for far too much money for their boring dj sets. :)

According to Rainer Weichhold (famous German dj/producer) :

It's time for the yearly bull**** called DJ Mag Top 100 DJ Poll to decide which djs should earn the most money. Please DON'T vote for me, there are many other djs (like Villalobos, Loco Dice, Luciano...) who really need your vote so they still can get bookings for far too much money for their boring dj sets. :)

The only "famous" Rainer is Fassbinder.

Jealousy:spank:

Everyone needs to vote for the true legend that is Jimmy Saville and show the ridiculousness of this bull**t ego parade

Back