DJ Mag Top 100 DJs 2009 - Results

Shoot me If I ever end up like that. People over 50 should not be allowed to DJ (unless its a nursing home gig, BBC Radio, or a mobile disco.)

I don't think John Peel's fans would agree with you there.

Although you're bang-on on the Saville front

I don't think John Peel's fans would agree with you there.

Although you're bang-on on the Saville front

Peel is more like a walking encyclopedia of music. I have much respect for him, but who listens to him thesedays?

Is it his normal fanbase or is he attracting a younger crowd........

Peel is more like a walking encyclopedia of music. I have much respect for him, but who listens to him thesedays?

Is it his normal fanbase or is he attracting a younger crowd........

Well he died a few years ago so no one is listening to him at the moment. But when he was still on Radio 1 apparently he used to have the youngest average age listeners of any Radio 1 dj.

Well he died a few years ago so no one is listening to him at the moment. But when he was still on Radio 1 apparently he used to have the youngest average age listeners of any Radio 1 dj.

Well spotted Rob.

That took 33 mins for people to notice.....

More like Roman Praetorians with ten steel blades coming down on you at times........

Salt of the earth, heart of gold types, that's us.
I can testify to this. The Buckster does, indeed, have a heart of gold under his salty exterior.

mister-salty001-REAL-784874.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I have NEVER heard of Lange or ATB DJing. Half of the names on there are producers.

Deadmau5 hates to be called a DJ.:lol:

It's about time they knocked the top 100 list on the head.

Back