Did anyone NOT enjoy Ibiza this year?

Nah I loved every single minute of it :D

September was 11th time I had been, things change and move on and that's a good thing imo, but I can honestly say I had as good time as I'd ever had in Ibiza 8)

I didnt have a good holiday this year :cry:

But thats because of the company i was with. I didnt get to go clubbing or anything :cry:

But i will be going back to Ibiza next year even if it means i have to go alone! I will have a great time, i cant wait for next summer. :D

hated it - every minute....especially space closing which was a real disapointment.

;) ha!!!!!!! Im joking OF COURSE.

I did when I went in June but when I went for a wk in Sept I got food poisoning and was in bed for 3 days ill.

i didn't enjoy some nights.....

felt as though i deserved a little bit more for what i was paying

tru dat! i am still thinking if the huge amount of $$$ was worth the fun i had...

plus the person i went with turned into a psyco bitch (funny thing is now that we are back in america she is back to normal... go figure?!)

i CANT SAY THAT iVE EVER HAD A DULL MOMENT IN IBIZA YET!
Every time I go, im like: will this year be the year I decide I´ve just about had it???
but no!

Every time I return there´s always something new to see or do, and I still have so many things to do!

the only time i got dissapointed was when they took the good spaghetti off the menucard at Savannah and had raised the prices with 30 % - but that only lasted for 30 sec´s then I basically emptied a jar of sangria in less than 5 minutes and boy! that sunset was blurry all of the sudden hahahaha!!!!

ibiza was horrible this year. not enough british people out there puking up in the streets and chanting 'rule brittania'...

yes, the night I was at Kiss&Garbi because a friend wanted to go there.

Needless to say we're not friends anymore :lol:

uhhh........havent heard of that place!
would be like someone forcing me to go to Space I suppose.
Well......some things deserve a 2´nd chance I suppose.........

basilea said:
yes, the night I was at Kiss&Garbi because a friend wanted to go there.

Needless to say we're not friends anymore :lol:

We were out for a few beers in PDB one night trying to shake our food poisening (or whatever), and wandered up to Kiss, thinking we would get a free drink to go in there. We fell about laughing when they asked for 20 euros each :!: :!: :!:

First time I've ever been poorly on holiday, it is a zillion times worse than back home as you know you are missing nights out you have planned for months :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ibiza-girlie said:
uhhh........havent heard of that place!
would be like someone forcing me to go to Space I suppose.
Well......some things deserve a 2´nd chance I suppose.........

I-g, you must try Space one day it's not packed but nicely crowded (Matinee, La Troya, ...).
I don't know anyone who didn't like Space apart from you. And this thing have to change. :p ;)
It would be great for you if the party Technoclub (trance music) got back to Space one night.

yeah mainly I didn´t like the place due to all the people who were (i dont mean to offend anyone here) taking pills and doing drugs right in front of my eyes, sniffing stuff up their noses and basically pushing eachother around.
Prices were to high as well + the music wasn´t my kinda style - Lottie was playing.

If they ever have a trancenight again - lets hope - then Ill probably give it a go. But i didnt even like cream this year, only becuz the insane amount of people who werethere.
but everything deserves a second chance i suppose!!

thanks !!! :p ;)

Ibiza-girlie said:
yeah mainly I didn´t like the place due to all the people who were (i dont mean to offend anyone here) taking pills and doing drugs right in front of my eyes, sniffing stuff up their noses and basically pushing eachother around.

this really winds me up :twisted: .........why can't u see that this is the same in every club in ibiza.....if not worse in amnesia.

Back