Did anyone NOT enjoy Ibiza this year?

Barbie said:
Ibiza-girlie said:
I would actually say the Security at Space are the strictest of any club on the island and I've seen people been thrown out of Space before for blatantly taking drugs.

true!

I saw they didn't allow the access to a Belgian guy whom they caught selling pills the day before.

Moreover the cleaning ladies at the bathrooms are watching over the people almost all time. They are nice if you talk to them, but they get really angry when they see people last too long inside the water closets, and it's not allowed to get in two or more people.

And of course if you're caught snorting or taking pills, you're immediately kicked out.

TigerVlc said:
Moreover the cleaning ladies at the bathrooms are watching over the people almost all time.

if you don't know them, there harsh women, who do they think they are banging on the cubicle door when your doing the business (not drugs) :p :p :p :p

but at the end of the day their, there to do a job.....

Some guy had collapsed in a cubical at DC10 and the doorman had to climb over to rescue him :rolleyes:

It was quite funny cos the partition wall was shaking and he nearly fell off :lol:

uhhh you go aboutthe words and seldomly get the irony :eek:
but i wouldnt mind with that yummy guy in the entrance, doing all the touching ladies arses all nite long!

bunnygirl said:
I didnt have a good holiday this year :cry:

But thats because of the company i was with. I didnt get to go clubbing or anything :cry:

But i will be going back to Ibiza next year even if it means i have to go alone! I will have a great time, i cant wait for next summer. :D
I AGREE WITH U NEXT TIME DIFFERENT COMPANY
EVAN DO ME MATES DID A LITTLE BIT OF CLUBBING
I NEEDED A LOT MORE I CAME HOME A LITTLE
BIT DISAPOINTED BUT AD AN OK TIME NEED 2 FIND
SOME PARTY ANIMALS :eek:

KEITHO said:
bunnygirl said:
I didnt have a good holiday this year :cry:

But thats because of the company i was with. I didnt get to go clubbing or anything :cry:

But i will be going back to Ibiza next year even if it means i have to go alone! I will have a great time, i cant wait for next summer. :D
I AGREE WITH U NEXT TIME DIFFERENT COMPANY
EVAN DO ME MATES DID A LITTLE BIT OF CLUBBING
I NEEDED A LOT MORE I CAME HOME A LITTLE
BIT DISAPOINTED BUT AD AN OK TIME NEED 2 FIND
SOME PARTY ANIMALS :eek:

Do you have your caps lock stuck? :confused:

I wouldn't say I didn't enjoy it but it wasn't as brilliant as other people have made it out to be. Maybe I'm just getting older but I don't really think that paying 36 Euros to get into Amnesia was worth it for what was inside. Not sure if I'd go back again - too many other places to visit to keep going back year in year out.

Liked the general atmosphere of Ibiza Town though I have to say.

I have travelled all over the world, and have gone to different places for different reasons...for me Ibiza is about clubbing\partying...(not that I would want to knock its potential for other stuff like beaches, people, culture...) and taking pills etc is a big part of clubbing (for me)...

If that doesn't float your boat perhaps you should go elsewhere or avoid clubs ;)

I had a ball...an expensive ball...but a fab time and cant wait to go back...and hopefully meet some of you lovely people 8)

I have travelled all over the world, and have gone to different places for different reasons...for me Ibiza is about clubbing\partying...(not that I would want to knock its potential for other stuff like beaches, people, culture...) and taking pills etc is a big part of clubbing (for me)...

If that doesn't float your boat perhaps you should go elsewhere or avoid clubs ;)

I had a ball...an expensive ball...but a fab time and cant wait to go back...and hopefully meet some of you lovely people 8)

saucer said:

And you felt so strongly about it that you wanted to tell us twice ;)

Sox hon :lol: ;)

Back