Did anyone NOT enjoy Ibiza this year?

Robo said:
Ibiza-girlie said:
yeah mainly I didn´t like the place due to all the people who were (i dont mean to offend anyone here) taking pills and doing drugs right in front of my eyes, sniffing stuff up their noses and basically pushing eachother around.

this really winds me up :twisted: .........why can't u see that this is the same in every club in ibiza.....if not worse in amnesia.

not just ibiza..........

Robo said:
Ibiza-girlie said:
yeah mainly I didn´t like the place due to all the people who were (i dont mean to offend anyone here) taking pills and doing drugs right in front of my eyes, sniffing stuff up their noses and basically pushing eachother around.

this really winds me up :twisted: .........why can't u see that this is the same in every club in ibiza.....if not worse in amnesia.

God in all the times I've been in Space I've never seen people sniffing stuff up their noses in the middle of Space :rolleyes: :confused: :p

*note to self must look harder next year* :p

And we all know it's a well-known fact that once people start taking pills they become all aggressive and start pushing people around :rolleyes:

hmmm yeah, I guess as I´ve mentioned before I was there on a really bad evening. It was getting late and the people who were there were really aggresive. I managed to turn around a corner and notices some people sniffing something they had placed on a creditcard. A girl offered me a mitsubishi or something (e probably) and I got burned by cig´s on my arm a couple of times. i was miserable and not even my 10 Euro Breezer could save my mood hehe! :D

well I WILL give it another go, since so many of you haven´t understood my reaction to this, i guess (naturally) people have also done this other places but amnesia and privelege my fav´s are bigger clubs and you can easier conceal stuff like that!

Ibiza-girlie said:
A girl offered me a mitsubishi or something (e probably)

Free drugs in Space now as well :eek: Goddamnit I really have been missing out :p

I would actually say the Security at Space are the strictest of any club on the island and I've seen people been thrown out of Space before for blatantly taking drugs.

Well I must say that I enjoyed every second. I wish I could be just like a bear and sleep all winter so I could wake up for Ibiza 2004 :idea:

well i was supposed to pay for it, hon´i wasnt offered one for free she basically asked me if i was interested in the first place ;)
yeah we have different viewpoint about this place for sure, but I´m telling you I probably will go back and have an extra look - probably will do one of the more "quieter" evenings as sundays at space .......those sundays held there has NOTHING to do with what I - and elderly lady- concider doing on sundays hahaaha :confused: :D :confused: ;)

Ibiza-girlie said:
well i was supposed to pay for it, hon´i wasnt offered one for free she basically asked me if i was interested in the first place ;)

Oh right I see now :rolleyes: so you've never been into a club before where you've been offered drugs :p

yep thats right. Denmark is a small community and the few places I go out here - everyone knows eachother, its maybe hard to imagine when you have all the choices you lucky people have in UK. I have never been offered anything elsewhere than In Ibiza, once on the streets and once at Space.......

Ibiza-girlie said:
yep thats right. Denmark is a small community and the few places I go out here - everyone knows eachother, its maybe hard to imagine when you have all the choices you lucky people have in UK. I have never been offered anything elsewhere than In Ibiza, once on the streets and once at Space.......

Probably explains the fact why we're all 'addicts' :p I was offered crack in Scunny at the age of 12 :rolleyes: :p

(joke btw peeps re crack in Scunny :p )

Is the whole of Denmark like what you experience?? Tom and his friends are meant to be going on work jolly there in December and I know they're not going to see the sights, maybe they should rethink their travel plans :rolleyes: :confused:

Ibiza-girlie said:

No need to apologize for. I think it's cool when someone doesn't need drugs to have a good party and has the stamina to dance the night away.

(nothing against drugs, anyway)

basilea said:
No need to apologize for. I think it's cool when someone doesn't need drugs to have a good party and has the stamina to dance the night away.

I know people that don't take drugs to go out clubbing and good on them, it's those that preach at the ones that do, that pi$$ me off :rolleyes: I would never tell anyone to take drugs and I wouldn't expect anyone to tell me otherwise :rolleyes:

Barbie said:
basilea said:

I know people that don't take drugs to go out clubbing and good on them, it's those that preach at the ones that do, that pi$$ me off :rolleyes: I would never tell anyone to take drugs and I wouldn't expect anyone to tell me otherwise :rolleyes:

that's exactly my attitude :)

Barbie! Let me know when Trancemaster Tom and Crew arrive, and I will PM you a list of house/trance activities that we have during the time of their stay...sometimes we are lucky and sometimes not, so let me know and I will send you some info if they need it!

Back