DC10 is on, on on!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be starting about about 5pm I guess, which is within the legal requirement.....even if everything else about them opening is in a greyer than a very dark shade dark grey area.

it was always going to open, even if it closed the same day.

it's all part of the hype surrounding, keeps the whole thing going.

...closing on Tuesday?
what happened to last year´s ridiculous 300.000 fantazillioneuro-fine
(or whatever amount it was)?
if they let 500 people in - does that mean they are 435 people above their
65-people-coffe-concierto-licence :lol: ...
or did they get a new licence ?

I didn't think it would open. Well good if it does , I'll be gutted to not be there.

Wonder if it might take away from the atmosphere slightly with a capacity of 450.

May also be difficult for your average punter to get in after Circoloco friends, workers , Ibicencos etc etc. :?:

May also be difficult for your average punter to get in after Circoloco friends, workers , Ibicencos etc etc. :?:

Prob best get down early, it'll be a 2 in 2 out affair all day I think.

Maybe they'll increase the capacity if all goes well.

That's if they do open of course...

It is/was a fantastic club but will never be the utopia it once was because it's not inclusive.

None of the original DIY lot will want to afford the ridiculous price hikes and it's already sold out to profit, elitism and worst of all - faddy musical trendy types.

I'll probably go for nostalgia purposes (and to have a brilliant night of course!) but am waiting for the next wave of well intentioned promoters to come along and create something magic.

Hmmm - I'm wondering how this will be possible in the current climate.

(but that's exactly the sort of thing people used to say after the '88 Amnesia era and it still kicked off again so I'll remain optimistic.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back