DC10 is on, on on!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
this picture is real? more photos please

:lol:

building%20site%207.jpg

Now my question is - I read and hear people say, Ibiza / Clubbing will never be the same and now DC10 will never be the same? What exactly went on there that makes it so different to DC10 today?

People always look back saying "it will never be the same!" "those were the days!" People change, people get older and their opinions change.

Well, as far as DC10 is concerned it can no longer open at 8am anymore, and the terrace is now fully covered with a roof and windows - takes away the appeal of partying in the early afternoon on an open terrace, planes flying low overhead. - the appeal that used to be associated with the club.

And of course, better crowd, music.

Same goes for Space terrace...

dc10 stopped being truly underground many years ago. i also find it amusing that everyone, and i mean EVERYONE, says they go there all the time, when clearly they don't and if they did they'd probably hate the fact you can't move for some crazy italian taking a photo every 5 seconds.

it's like one of those myths of if everyone who says they go, was actually going, there would be 10,000 people there every week.

the dirty diamonds party to me has nothing to do with clubbing.

I think there is a method to being in DC10 these days (when it is on anyway). Get in there and find you spot with your group and don't try and move around too much. Let the new people come to you.
I always meet a bunch of people there who come and join us for a while and then are replaced by somebody else. I only move to take a pee and buy a drink.
With regards to Dirty Diamonds I still think that events such as these add immensly to the mystique of Ibiza and are a fundamental part of the building blocks of the clubbing culture which is balancing delicately on top of ever increasingly shakey foundations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back