Dave

Robo said:
someone mentined vip tabels etc in clubs......well to be honest i wouldn't want to be in the vip or have a table, whenever i have look in at the vip section it always looks boring...

sorry but it does. i would rather be in the thick of it....

:lol: :lol:

Have to agree with you for once Rob :p Everytime I get into VIP I hardly spend anytime there, it's nice to have a quick sit down and rest but most of the time I want to be having it in the middle of the dancefloor :p :D

thank god we are all dif. then just leave the vip-area to me, i think it´s quite fun actually you can make your own party there ;)

I think im the kinda "clubperson" who likes to go down to the floor and join the bigger party downstairs, and once im done ill retreat to my own area where i can sit, relax and watch the crowd. No harm with that.......

Ibiza-girlie said:
I think im the kinda "clubperson" who likes to go down to the floor and join the bigger party downstairs, and once im done ill retreat to my own area where i can sit, relax and watch the crowd. No harm with that.......

Whereas I'm the kind of person who is the first on the dancefloor and the last one off lol :p Maybe when I get older I'll appreciate it more but at the moment I think every minute spent sat down could be spent dancing lol :p

uhh, maybe thats the problem - Im getting older haha!
No seriously, Im not good at dancing the night away....I´m too much into listening to the productions, the choice of tunes, the mixes and stuff. Like to sit and close my eyes and just enjoy...this is what the music industry does to you, you cant just shut up and dance - one has to analyse this and that.......sucks! hihi
but dancing is great, im just too exhausted to do it for a longer period...

Back