Dave

cant imagine pearcy scratchin! -ha ha, Id pay to go his night if he mc'd- that would be QUALITY entertainment! :)

uhh no.......met him on the plane from mallorca to Ibiza in september - all he had with him was his flightcases with cd´s lol*

U hear about them people who met were on the same plane as Pete Tong last year?

Apparently the plane couldnt take off (from Ibiza) unless some passengers got off, the cabin crew asked people if they could get off voluntarily (you'd think everyone would be like Result! Top excuse to stay!) -but no- one volunteered.

Aaaannyways,- Tongy offered some people a table at pacha and some other stuff and only then did the volunteers come forward. lol

ahaaaah excellent story and completely undertsandable, i would have waited for sure!!! hehe, good thing it didnt happen on my trip with pearce becuz I dont want a table at eden.... hihi

the one place I would LOVE to have a table is amnesia- coz ud get to sit down (yes I know uve got it too u lucky thing!). And if I was goin privilege there, coz u get the best view :)

had tables at privelege once, the first time i was there - excellent, that was really cool. Amnesia weas so much fun too - we got Madonnas seats and were blown away by the sound system, the cooler system and the dancers who were right in front of us!

nish said:
the one place I would LOVE to have a table is amnesia- coz ud get to sit down (yes I know uve got it too u lucky thing!). And if I was goin privilege there, coz u get the best view :)

As far as tables are concerned; it's a toss up between Amnesia (view) and Pacha ( 8) ). The Pacha area is smaller and more intimate, which makes it easier to chill & chat - Amnesia however has the better view.

yeah mate, so if u see some random fella running round foaming vodka limon's at the mouth screaming 'WHERE'S THAT DAMN FUNKY ROOM!!!' that'll be me. Dont be afraid- say hi! :lol:

Party Girl, i totally agree with u about Dave Pearce and how much he sucks.
I was actually talkin about this the other day, sayin how i couldnt believe the guy actually has his own ibizian residency.
His mixing bites, hes got absolutely no imagination in his sets and a big tune after big tune is no fun at all.

The big tunes he plays arent that good anyway. I wonder if he ever thinks about what he has become, playing nothing but big tunes, and its probably a small selection at that. He is nothing more than a juke box.

And that finger in the air is so annoying, u want to see the dj get right into it, like carl cox for example.

someone mentined vip tabels etc in clubs......well to be honest i wouldn't want to be in the vip or have a table, whenever i have look in at the vip section it always looks boring...

sorry but it does. i would rather be in the thick of it....

:lol: :lol:

Robo said:
someone mentined vip tabels etc in clubs......well to be honest i wouldn't want to be in the vip or have a table, whenever i have look in at the vip section it always looks boring...

sorry but it does. i would rather be in the thick of it....

:lol: :lol:

Agreed. The ones at Pacha look as though they should be around a boxing ring!

Amnesia Vip Is better than Pacha
Especially if your on the balcony overlooking the dancefloor loads of people dance up there as well.
In Pacha everyone is sat down.

the vip section is NOT boring in Amnesia, believe me. People were dancing everywhere and there were some good times up there! the place was packed but not so packed that you couldnt move. Personally i prefer to have some space around me as Im klaustrofobic!

Back