Danny Rampling

Robder

What's our fave hippy up to now? :confused: :lol:

Got this from his mailing list but it looks like a chain email to me because he's spelling things the American way and the formatting is all skewed.

Hmmm. :eek:

Hello its Danny Rampling here sending you a personal message and
invitation,

I have been involved in an incredible new business opportunity
in the last few months and I am now looking to expanding my
team. I want to work with likeminded people and because you are on my list I think this is something you'd like to get involved with.

The opportunity is real and would involve you working with me
personally to generate a network of positive thinking people who
want to create wealth and empowerment in their lives. There's a chance
to create serious income in the process.

DO YOU wish to increase cashflow that CAN help pay for your next
holiday would you like two weeks in Ibiza next summer,take care
of your rent, mortgage...buy a new car..pay off your credit card
debts..fly off for a weekend in New York..a new computer.....buy more
music...go out and have more fun .... more books...BUY that season ticket for your favourite team....pay for your kids to go to a better
school..purchase a new home....in short, Live a life of financial freedom ...BE YOUR OWN BOSS... Shop without feeling the pain a month later when
the credit card statement arrives......And live the life of your dreams!

I've organized an event in central London next week to explain
things in detail. If you'd like to come along and find out more
please email me back straight away and I
will send you an invitation.

Thanks and have a great week

Danny Rampling

A while ago I saw somewhere (perhaps his MySpace page?) that Danny listed as his website a site related to this "incredible new business opportunity".

Not surprising he'd use his mailing list to market it... built in audience!

it's not, it's totally legit.

i looked into it a few months ago and there is some money to be made from it - a) if you have the contacts and b) if you have the time.

so a 'retired' DJ of some repute is perfect for it!!

in layman's terms it works like a pyramid scheme, or as danny describes it 'a tree'! unlike most pyramid schemes, you do get a product with it - online personal development coaching as mr. cent has said.

he runs meetings every monday in london, worth a punt if you're looking to meet new people and maybe make a few pennies.

it's not, it's totally legit.

i looked into it a few months ago and there is some money to be made from it - a) if you have the contacts and b) if you have the time.

so a 'retired' DJ of some repute is perfect for it!!

in layman's terms it works like a pyramid scheme, or as danny describes it 'a tree'! unlike most pyramid schemes, you do get a product with it - online personal development coaching as mr. cent has said.

he runs meetings every monday in london, worth a punt if you're looking to meet new people and maybe make a few pennies.

Yeah, some dodgy scouser sent me this a while back. ;) Anything with a whiff of pyramid gets short shrift from me. Thing is, the product can be good or bad, it stills needs an ever growing investor base for the last investors to recoup or profit. So if you're a famous DJ with lots of rich mates and in at the start it's a great idea. If you're a at the bottom of the pyramid with few likely investors as pals, you're the level at which it will collapse, losing you your cash and possibly the mates you dragged in.

I'm a bit suprised by this.
Sounds quite dodgey.
Something where some people get something for nothing means eventually someone has to loose.
Not a very moralistic thing to be involved in.
Last time I spoke with him he was looking at opening a restuarant.

'....

The following year in 1998 I received the ‘Word of the Aeon’ KATHAROS meaning OPEN in ancient Greek. There is an OPENING and AWAKENING for humanity at this precipitous time in our evolution. I named this fundamental active wave realisation the 401 CURRENT. Note KA-OS. Open Pathways Expanding Networks.
In 2001 while holidaying in the Dominican Republic I was 'given' a colourless ray of infinite power. Transcending the chromatic healing rays, it is the ray of Source the eternal Void: the Ain Soph Aur glyphed as three intersecting circles. Some also call it the Paramataman Light. It enabled me to heal by taking the recipient outside the spacetime continuum and freeing them from the disease and suffering ‘grids of intention’. Truly an Ascension Process. In 2006 I formed a company Sentience with Toltec Sorcerer Damian Sinclair, a visionary concept and focal point for the skills and wisdom we have been blessed to acquire ....'

A bit of net research shows 'life-coaching' has been the basis of lots of pyramid scams in the US. If there's experienced 'coaches' in at the top and you're in at that level you may gain some benefit, but a lot people are still going to get done over at the bottom.

Get ready to be told that anything other positive thinking will cause you/'us' to fail. Sell, sell, sell!:lol:

Can we sticky this post pleae mods? Or I shall just dredge it up when the thing busts? I'm sure DR is innocently sponsoring something linked to his positive thinking ideals but it WILL bust eventually.

Yeah, some dodgy scouser sent me this a while back. ;) Anything with a whiff of pyramid gets short shrift from me. Thing is, the product can be good or bad, it stills needs an ever growing investor base for the last investors to recoup or profit. So if you're a famous DJ with lots of rich mates and in at the start it's a great idea. If you're a at the bottom of the pyramid with few likely investors as pals, you're the level at which it will collapse, losing you your cash and possibly the mates you dragged in.

exactly why danny can make it work and your average joe probably won't.

if anyone is interested, if you send him a facebook or myspace message saying you are interested, then he'll call you and chew your ear off for half an hour! no sh!t!

Back