Cryptocurrency

Digital currency will be the future but there are way too many available coins. There will be a couple of winners eventually in my opinion and Bitcoin has to be one of them

Anyhow has anyone considered investing into a minor? I am in on Argo blockchain who are on the LSE

They are focused on bitcoin and hold it. I like the idea that they can work to the cryptocurrency that provides them the greatest ROI. They are also gearing up to become green and cutting significant energy costs by the end of the year

I am hopeful they end up on the NASDAQ at some point in the future and this will boost the share price in my opinion. Its one of the greatest performing blockchain companies yet is a bargain when you compare it to RIOT or MARA on the U.S market

And lets be frank you cannot have crypto without blockchain

That's generated so much e-waste :(
The problem with asic machines is they can't really be repurposed. And when they change the algorithm, might end up in land fill anyhow.

I'd prefer something like a wattdolar currency where you pay for electricity to be generated and stored and that is "exchanged" which you can then sell on or utilise.

Current digital currencies seem to basically just be burning electricity and selling the ashes on to the next person and the next.

All speeding up the heat death of the universe 😬

Been alot of negative news in many areas for a long period of time. Correction in prices in crypto also. Btc and Eth looks better now. And many tokens are climbing up from low prices, some might have peaked in a few days.

Cryptocurrency is virtual money paid in a decentralized system that is not controlled by anyone. Cryptocurrency can actually have a nice tax advantage when donating to non-profit organizations. However, it is important to be well versed in how to accept cryptocurrency donations so that you don't run into problems and choose convenient and quality trading platforms. To make things easier, you can use xxxxxxxx where there are low spreads and fast trading. The platform saves the history of transactions and generates a statistical report with the possibility of uploading it to tabular editors, which is convenient for the trader.

Can you trade SPAMcoin on that platform?

Back