Credit Crunch Thread II - The Sequel

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Are they working in concert with The Man, the Freemasons, the [FONT=verdana, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Bilderburgers, The Trilateral Commission, and the Council of Foreign Relations???[/FONT][/FONT] :eek:

Yeah - that's the buggers - :lol:

Its funny, but it was a repeat from about 3 year ago and it was quite good entertainment, but we were laughing when they said all the world banking organisations are going to implode by 2010 and the start of a new world order and a new financial system to bring the world from the brink of disaster ....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Grego was right to be scared of The Owl - its Molek !!!!:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
****ing hell, Chewie you're easily pleased, he says some "thing" about social responsibility and you want him in! Perhaps his Banker friends were having a "Hug a Hoodie" Polo match that week.

- Is this the same Cameron who will phase out national minimum wage as a mark of his social responsibility?

Thing is all the tories policies would benefit me personally to a far greater extent than any of Labours have / will, in fact many of the labour policies have had a significant diverse affect on my business, whereas the opposition stance was against, but i choose to vote Labour as i believe they are fairer to the masses. Thats me being socially responsible.

But let's not let this thread descend into our usual red vs blue loggerheads. As someone said earlier, there are jobs at stake!!!!:lol:

feck mark, didnt realise you were a lefty....I take back everything nice I ever said about you!! :lol:

im willing to give the man a chance, he will be judged for what he does in govt not while he's in opposition.

just look at the promises blair and new labour made, great ideas, **** implementation, & spiralling costs. :p

I'm warming to Cameron to, thought his speach at their conference last week was excellent!

Looks like a dire & dour day in the markets worldwide!
God knows what would be happening by now without the Bail out & interest rate drop!

I'm warming to Cameron to, thought his speach at their conference last week was excellent!

i thought it was splattered with lots of common sense.

the case study of the blokes wife who died of MRSA and the resulting highlighting of the ridiculous "complaints" procedure, which lacks any kind of humility.

under Labour, you are more likely to be a statistic. FACT! :lol:

Today is going to be interesting :eek: FTSE already down and Brown declares war on Iceland

We're all fucted :lol:

Fook! Just checked NYSE My shares have dropped $9 since yesterday - which could be good if they stay low for another few days as my shares in the company get purchased this week.... :lol::lol::lol:

(then hopefully they will go up when I want to sell of course)

A load of bollox imo - total. Do you think for one minute that the one's that make the decisions are accountable with elections etc?! :p

So far today front page = Brown wants a global solution to the credit crsis (globalism).

Second page 1.3 million MoD folks personal details have been lost (erm we need ID cards).

:(

A load of bollox imo - total. Do you think for one minute that the one's that make the decisions are accountable with elections etc?! :p

yup. its your chance to have your say along with the rest of the country.

as for ID cards, its not a bad idea to have one in. i just dont think under this lot, that having yet another massive IT project is the best idea.

also, for the govt line of "this will make us safer from terrorists" is a crock of ****e.

ID cards will only confirm your identity of a person who is known to be in the UK.
What about all the ones who we dont know about!

Looks like a dire & dour day in the markets worldwide!
God knows what would be happening by now without the Bail out & interest rate drop!

A dire day indeed!

I know, god knows what would happen!

Speech was Excellent wasn't it!

Just how many exclamation marks can I use!

I don't know!

Danny we love you, you positive thinking mangod pyramid DJ you!!!

Aaahhh!!!!!

speaking of shares.....

someone on here, claiming to be a broker tipped inspired gaming. what the hell thought I, £20 bought. Now worth 4 quid, 3 months later!!!

My few hundred quid portfolio, mainly vodaphone & sainsburys has droppd by 30 quid since yesterday.

Re Bilderbergs etc - don't joke! They are the men in charge!

And they all go here (well the American members)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove

Re Bilderbergs etc - don't joke! They are the men in charge!

And they all go here (well the American members)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove

I wasnt joking - they are some ****ing scary high ranking peeps allegedly on those lists.....

Allegedly all potential country leaders invited and vetted before going on to claim that role of PM/President - conspiracy theories rock!!!

New World Order - I'm telling thee!!! :lol::lol::lol:

From my mate in the city

'markets in the toilet... quote of the day from a client..

"This is worse then a divorce, i've lost half my net worth but i still have my wife.....!"

From my mate in the city

'markets in the toilet... quote of the day from a client..

"This is worse then a divorce, i've lost half my net worth but i still have my wife.....!"

Quality. Reminds me of what Jeff Stelling said at the press conference when West Ham signed Tevez and Mascherano.

'They looked like their wife left them, and then came back!!

What have Icelandic banks and an Icelandic streaker got in common? They both have frozen assets

Back