Creamfields 2011

Every single post i see from Andy these days is just rubbishing other peoples tastes and likes, you're extremely boring!

Yup, and i get even more bored by reading your sad-agree-with-everything-because-it's-uncool-to-have-an-opinion-posts from you!

Yeah I can't wait, infact (god forbid) I'm going to give Ibiza a miss next year and do Croatia instead :eek:

i hope it's worth it then!

Bestival looks quite good this year, i like how they have random acts on that you wouldn't see anywhere else Village People for example :p

I'm going to Exit insted MUCH MUCH better than any uk festival :)
I went to Exit in 2008 and 2009. Absolute blast. 4 day marathon of fun. Quite an endurance test but more than worth it!

Definitely get a hotel or apartment. Camping is quaint and all that but you'll really cherish a place to go back to in the morning for a hot shower and comfy bed. There are offers to suit any budget especially apartments.

They get some good line-ups, both live acts and the dance arena. And the people in Novy Sad were very welcoming.

I miss Serbian burgers (pleskavice) and grabbing a hot salty ear of corn on my way home in the morning. Bliss.

Also, look out for the guy selling "F*cking Good Chinese Food" (his sign) out of his car just across the bridge from the fortress. It really is THAT good. His business partner is Chinese.

Enjoy!

Hey thanks for the info!! We are staying in an Apartment dont think i would cope for a week in a hot tent :)

Never been before so very excited about seeing somewhere new and it not being ridiculous prices for food and booze. Will keep an eye out for the chinese food haha.:)

Also, make sure you take a sweater or two just in case. The first year I went was hot (and dusty!) but the 2nd time was unexpectedly chilly at night and I hadn't packed for it. One night I ended up going home early (well, 4am :)) because I was so cold! Bought myself a sweater and long-sleeved t-shirt and survived the last couple of nights fine.

im off there this year, i went last year as well was quality.

this time im at ibiza 12th - 19th August, then creamfields for the 3 days camping !

its my first time! Ive already been to ibiza this year and it was alot more chilled than i wanted, so hoping this will go off big time! Cant wait to see above and beyond!

Back