Creamfields 2011

Ikoda

Any here intending to go to Creamfields this year?

What have you thought of the festival if you've been before?

Full of chavs.

Shocker!

It really isn't anywhere near as bad as people make out. I've been 3 out of the last 4 years and i can't say i've seen anymore chavs than at Global Gathering that i also go to.

Really good festival and last years lineup was superb! Hopefully more of the same when Annie Mac announces it on Fri.

I'm looking forward to the announcement too.
Deadmau5 is a confirmed no no, but I'm curious to see who else will be there.

Bets are Guetta, SHM, Ferry Corsten, Tiesto, Paul Van Dyk, Pete Tong, Annie Mac and Judge Jules.

No idea for the rest of them!

Surprised global haven't released their line up yet.

Full of Chavs

Been the last two years, and I didn't notice any. Don't they tend to go to Leeds / Reading, and V?

Alan?

Full of chavs.

Typical response from someone that hasn't been recently! ive been to 8 in total and in the early days in speak yes it was full of chav's and thugs and there was a high chance of seeing a brawl, it was still an amazing event though!

Now however, its not like that at all, i noticed quite a few southerners there last year and spoke to a few people that had travelled from the south coast to go.

i would recommend it to anyone.

And yes ill be there again this year :)

I went for the first time last year and it wasn't full of chavs,

I found people easier to get on with than at global gathering and I had an excellent time. Weather wasn't as good as Global, but the line-up was much better, so I'd definitely return!

Looking forward to the line-up too!

The gf and i have said wel either do Global or Creamfields this year.....

neither have done a festival, so itl be interesting either way :lol:

Being kept up by Alan on Sunday wasn't so pleasant, but it was a damn site more enjoyable than Global for some reason.

I recommend Creamfields over Global. Better line ups, and better times. Global has it's big night on the second night, when it should be (in my opinion) on the first.

That sucks!

Creamfields is all about going with a big group, and just chilling, enjoying good music, and meeting a bare amount of new people.
I've met some really good friends at festivals ^.^

ive only been to Global once and it was ok but i didnt think it was as good music wise also which is down to personal preference, ive never seen so many people stoned in one place in my life!! There were plenty of chavs there and the men in their late 40's that stood staring at people on their own in the tents was a little un nerving and weird!.

The worst was the camping, i went VIP and it was simply atrocious, i wish i had gone in the regular campsite.

Best thing about it was the fact it was the hottest day of the year, and the people walking round with beer backpacks, if your too done in to go to the beer, let the beer come to you!!

saying that i still had a good time :)

That sucks!

Creamfields is all about going with a big group, and just chilling, enjoying good music, and meeting a bare amount of new people.
I've met some really good friends at festivals ^.^

Yeah I know - my friend that might possibly go will be in Australia, and my other friends don't like the music! Saying that - I might be working abroad myself by that point so I can't really do anything about it yet!

Being kept up by Alan on Sunday wasn't so pleasant, but it was a damn site more enjoyable than Global for some reason.

I recommend Creamfields over Global. Better line ups, and better times. Global has it's big night on the second night, when it should be (in my opinion) on the first.

hahaha, ALLLLAAAAAAANNNNN!

I'm looking forward to the announcement too.
Deadmau5 is a confirmed no no, but I'm curious to see who else will be there.

Surprised global haven't released their line up yet.

Deadmau5 isnt a confirmed no no, he's doing a 'Live' show at the LED festival and will still be doing dj sets at other festivals.

Global always release theirs after Creamfields these days, bad idea IMO.

i Used to love Deadmau5 but from the sets ive heard him play, his sound and what he plays hasn't evolved as much as you would expect. 3 years ago he shot to fame with the tracks on Random Album Title and i don't think he has done anything better since, Creamfields 2009 closing set on the open tent thing (think it was mixmag stage) was absolute bobbins, never had the urge to see him since and that makes me sad!!

Just Noticed Creamfields highlights will be on Radio 1 AND 1Xtra, could be a clue to some of the lineup

Last edited by a moderator:
Back