Cream Ibiza moving to Hï

Worst cream ibiza line up ever, been safer quitting ibiza altogether if thats the rubbish they're putting on. RIP cream ibiza!!

Worst cream ibiza line up ever, been safer quitting ibiza altogether if thats the rubbish they're putting on. RIP cream ibiza!!

aren't the cream UK events similar in line ups nowadays though? I am not entirely sure but haven't they simply generally said bye to trance?

aren't the cream UK events similar in line ups nowadays though? I am not entirely sure but haven't they simply generally said bye to trance?

Not sure tbh, i would say they still have some trance, but to me Cream Ibiza meant a good trance night. PVD above & beyond aly & fila Tiesto when he played good trance. to me that isn't a cream ibiza line up, it's an edm night using cream's name to sell it better imo

Tiesto Cream Ibiza September 2003 was probably one of the best nights i've ever had on the island in 14 visits

They've stopped doing smaller events (if you count Nation as small)

Tends to be their big megastructure things (they have Above & Beyond and Tiesto, neither of which are what you'd define as 'trance' these days) their Cream weekender (which had little trance last year), and ofcourse Creamfields, but the trance arena they have their has steadily gotten smaller I believe.

They do a lot of work with other promoters and regularly still do stuff at the O2 Academy in at least Brixton, London. But again, more EDM than anything.

Sasha is definitely overrated these days and has been for at least 8-10 years now

Sasha is the #1 dj there is right now he has amazing range and can play any venue. And I have seen pretty much all of them in recent years

Sasha is the #1 dj there is right now he has amazing range and can play any venue. And I have seen pretty much all of them in recent years

He’s good, but not in the same league as the likes of Sven and Dixon for me personally.

Back