*** Cream Ibiza 2012 ***

go for it. you'll defiinitely like the extra space up on the balconies and the views are great as well. perfect to have a short break from the madness and recharge before you go down again. just remember to wear long trousers (men only of course).

I would defo pay the extra €20 to get upstairs. It gets totally rammed in Amnesia. We've had it the past couple of times and I wouldn't want to do Cream without it tbh. It's not like VIP as such just you can get up on the balcony. We've always met some sound people up their and danced our arses off but with just a bit more (some) room. It's just nice to get a breather from the madness for a bit. We're at Cream the week before you on the 10th but I'll be on the Driftwood boat party on 17th so may see you there. Just got a ticket for it yesterday :)

PS there's a big Spotlight meet up happening for the closing party if you take a look in the Meet me in Ibiza section if you are interested.

Hope you have an amazing trip :D

Hi,

Me and the wife are hitting cream closing party on the 20th sept and just wondering if its worth paying the extra to get the VIP balcony jobs. Before anyone starts about us wanting to be pretentious, its purely for a little time to chill out. Not been at Cream in 10 years @ Amnesia, last time I was an up for it 23 year old, this time I'm a well up for it 33 year old but don't think the legs will be. Is it ok for a mid-night chill out!8)

Heading to ASOT on the Monday 17th as well, any hints or tips for that would be most appreciated too, as well as driftwood boat party!
Cheers!:)

Yea... For the closing, I think balcony is going to be almost a requirement...

As Scottish-Helen mentioned, there is going to be what looks like a big Spotlight meet up/pre-party in San An for the Cream Closing...

http://www.spotlight-forums.com/showthread.php?t=76289

I would defo pay the extra €20 to get upstairs. It gets totally rammed in Amnesia. We've had it the past couple of times and I wouldn't want to do Cream without it tbh. It's not like VIP as such just you can get up on the balcony. We've always met some sound people up their and danced our arses off but with just a bit more (some) room. It's just nice to get a breather from the madness for a bit. We're at Cream the week before you on the 10th but I'll be on the Driftwood boat party on 17th so may see you there. Just got a ticket for it yesterday :)

PS there's a big Spotlight meet up happening for the closing party if you take a look in the Meet me in Ibiza section if you are interested.

Thanks for the info. I think we'll probably go for it anyway, maybe see you at the boat party right enough, still to get the tickets though, was waiting to see who the headliner for it is, I was hoping for Lange or Andy Moor but no doubt that won't happen, not that lucky.

Have a good time, and look out for a 6'4" Glaswegian and his lovely blonde wife from the Outer Hebrides on the boat party!lol:D

Yea... For the closing, I think balcony is going to be almost a requirement...

As Scottish-Helen mentioned, there is going to be what looks like a big Spotlight meet up/pre-party in San An for the Cream Closing...

http://www.spotlight-forums.com/showthread.php?t=76289

We'll maybe attend the spotlight meet up, staying in the fiesta palmyra in San An. Had a look on the thread and there doesn't seem to be a concrete venue yet?:?:

I'll be on Driftwood on the 17th too! :)

Back