*** Cream Ibiza 2012 ***

While I like Eddie, having him as a replacement to Paul would of upset a few people.

Still, would of none the less been an epic party!

While I like Eddie, having him as a replacement to Paul would of upset a few people.

Bearing in mind that I've not seen PvD for ages, I would've been absolutely gutted about this had I been out there for it. And, must admit, I would've considered not bothering if Eddie was the replacement.

Not that I don't rate, Eddie. Technically he's still one of the best around - always been a fan. But Eddie's playing a lot of house music at the moment - very soft style compared to 5-10 years ago.

You have to cut Cream some slack though. Finding someone likely to play as full on and as trancey with as big a name as PvD, at short notice, was pretty impossible.

Couldn't think of anyone who wouldn't of had gigs last night actually.
So yeah, Eddie would of been the best pick.

Seen him a couple of times in the last couple of years, and it's been much more pumping and full of his ED-ITs. Definitely not for the usual PvD crowd. He was incredible last year at Cream though, and he's one of the most gifted DJs I've seen.

Watching him walk round the balcony last year, using his iPad as a midi controller was one heck of a spectacle.

Bearing in mind that I've not seen PvD for ages, I would've been absolutely gutted about this had I been out there for it. And, must admit, I would've considered not bothering if Eddie was the replacement.

Not that I don't rate, Eddie. Technically he's still one of the best around - always been a fan. But Eddie's playing a lot of house music at the moment - very soft style compared to 5-10 years ago.

You have to cut Cream some slack though. Finding someone likely to play as full on and as trancey with as big a name as PvD, at short notice, was pretty impossible.

Hey Phil how do you put the symbols in your signature ?

Thanks

Hey Phil how do you put the symbols in your signature ?

Thanks

Oh, believe me, mate. It took me ages! Got the icons off a website and used the HTML input on my google blog to add the links and generate the code. The code has to be really short for use of these sigs so had to spend time shortening the links too. :x

Mainly for my blog really and looks quite nice.

Didn't take me long at all :lol:

Code:
[_URL="http://www.facebook.com/jacenikoda"][_IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/15ao2r.png[ /IMG][ /URL]
Just remove the underscores

Produces this:

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't take me long at all :lol:

[_URL="http://www.facebook.com/jacenikoda"][_IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/15ao2r.png[ /IMG][ /URL][/CODE]
Just remove the underscores

Produces this:

What can I say? I'm no computer programmer. :lol:

How I managed to get my podcast set up in an RSS feed I will never know.​

Never tried that actually, never played around with RSS feeds.

Been haunting (and have run my own) forums for nearly 10 years. Wow... so much time lost. :lol:

Just got back from a week in Ibiza for a wedding.

Was GUTTED PvD was ill :( Cream always been a tradition for my visits!

Eddie Halliwell was awesome though!

Last time I was in Ibiza was 6 years ago... can't remember there being a pole in Amnesia then - nice addition methinks ;)

L x

Just got back from a week in Ibiza for a wedding.

Was GUTTED PvD was ill :( Cream always been a tradition for my visits!

Eddie Halliwell was awesome though!

Last time I was in Ibiza was 6 years ago... can't remember there being a pole in Amnesia then - nice addition methinks ;)

L x

Did Eddie play Trance? or his new more housey or 'trouse' as some call it sound ?

Eddie tends to play a bit of everything. Some trance tracks, a few house tunes, electro.
It's pretty nuts. When I see him next week I'll post up a review of Cream.

The last few times I've seen Eddie his still been pretty much all trance.
It's just his productions / remixes that tend to be the main house side to him.

The last few times I've seen Eddie his still been pretty much all trance.
It's just his productions / remixes that tend to be the main house side to him.

i didn't hear the full set of EH at cream opening last week, but what i did hear wasn't really trancey...more electro/housey stuff

Cream Closing Party

Hi,

Me and the wife are hitting cream closing party on the 20th sept and just wondering if its worth paying the extra to get the VIP balcony jobs. Before anyone starts about us wanting to be pretentious, its purely for a little time to chill out. Not been at Cream in 10 years @ Amnesia, last time I was an up for it 23 year old, this time I'm a well up for it 33 year old but don't think the legs will be. Is it ok for a mid-night chill out!8)

Heading to ASOT on the Monday 17th as well, any hints or tips for that would be most appreciated too, as well as driftwood boat party!
Cheers!:)

Back