*** Cream Ibiza 2012 ***

Any idea when VIP tickets are going on sale?

I'm happy with the lineup I'm getting on Aug 2nd. :)

Hoping that's the kickoff to Radio 1 Weekend!

He did Be @ Space and a couple of his own nights as well on a Monday if irc

He only did Be at Space last year but some of those were live Northern Lights shows.

The lineups are always very similar each year with the odd change here and there but it's always worked in the past so why change it....

I think ASOT will have snapped up a lot of the DJs such as Tyas, Arty, TyDi, Bolier, Cosmic Gate etc.

Either way it's looking like a decent year for the Trance fans...with Ferry still rumoured to be having Full on Ferry somewhere, there's plenty to chose from.

Depends if you like to spend an entire night on the dancefloor, or be able to chill out for a little bit. There is very little seating in Cream (annoyingly).

Thanks Ikoda. I normally spend 25% of the time not on the dancefloor, so a place to chillout would be good. I'll pay the extra. It's just a pain my Mrs is there as it's everything x 2 :lol:

No PVD at Cream tonight

Following advise from his Doctor, having undergone last-minute surgery, its with deep regret that Paul van Dyk will not be performing at his gigs in Ibiza, Bulgaria, The Czech Republic and Germany this weekend. Paul extends huge apologies & love to all those who were looking forward to seeing him there. His agents are actively looking to schedule replacement dates for them at very earliest opportunity. Details of this will follow soon.

Source - PVD official Facebook

Back