☣ Coronavirus ☣

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just gonna ask for a spotted dick + cream on top.
Go to the docs mate, sounds like an sti ?

Just read that the Environment Secretary George Eustice has said that a scotch egg counts as a main meal in pubs
I guess they can serve it cold, so those pubs with no proper kitchen can use it as a work around.

Also guess nothing stopping people ordering it and leaving it uneaten on the table ?‍♂️

Go to the docs mate, sounds like an sti ?

I guess they can serve it cold, so those pubs with no proper kitchen can use it as a work around.

Also guess nothing stopping people ordering it and leaving it uneaten on the table ?‍♂️
Best option that - I could leave a scotch egg there all day and go nowhere near it. Might use it as a hockey ball once it's dried out!

In fact here's the plan. The pub gives you a scotch egg. Leave it on the table and after a couple of hours when you leave, hand it back to the barman who can pass it on to the next customer. Could do that for weeks on end....

Mind you, not sure I could stand staring at a scotch egg for hours on end. Almost as bad as a picture of Micheal Gove.

Best option that - I could leave a scotch egg there all day and go nowhere near it. Might use it as a hockey ball once it's dried out!

In fact here's the plan. The pub gives you a scotch egg. Leave it on the table and after a couple of hours when you leave, hand it back to the barman who can pass it on to the next customer. Could do that for weeks on end....

Mind you, not sure I could stand staring at a scotch egg for hours on end. Almost as bad as a picture of Micheal Gove.
Could start a new trend:
Bar staff: what would you like to eat with your drink?
Customer: a Micheal Gove scrotum please!
?

Private healthcare operators in the UK will have access to vaccines
In that case II might pay up and jump the queue - especially if it gets me a flight. Morally that's wrong of course, the first batches should be for the elderly and carers + health staff, and if some batches are taken away from them (which is, in effect, what a private jab is) then it takes longer to get through them.

What will swing it for me is how long it takes for me to get vaccinated, if it can be done before the end of Feb (I'm over 60 so seven or eight in the batting order) that's OK-ish, any later then I'll go private.

Where has it been reported that the vaccine will be made private? I couldn't find any info

QUOTE="2H76, post: 1038352, member: 49717"]
In that case II might pay up and jump the queue - especially if it gets me a flight. Morally that's wrong of course, the first batches should be for the elderly and carers + health staff, and if some batches are taken away from them (which is, in effect, what a private jab is) then it takes longer to get through them.

What will swing it for me is how long it takes for me to get vaccinated, if it can be done before the end of Feb (I'm over 60 so seven or eight in the batting order) that's OK-ish, any later then I'll go private.
[/QUOTE]

Where has it been reported that the vaccine will be made private? I couldn't find any info
Tory government innit? They won't want the plebs to have first dabs. Chances are they have their hands in pharmacutical pies, and know they're in for a profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back