☣ Coronavirus ☣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really sorry to hear that, look after yourself (altnough it sounds like you were already)

They seem sure what it isnt bit not what it is, there have been some unusual collapses with Covid. Just hoping its te.poratu

Its ok so far. 4 pills every morning , 2 at the evening and everything should be ok so far for the next 50 years. At rehab they think its a combination of smoking years ago ( stopped 7 years ago ) and hereditary resons. No covid issue : STOP SMOKING

At the clinic in Mainz they told me about the covid patients they have. The doctor told me they have younger people with big problems. Its not only a old people disease.

Last edited:
Its ok so far. 4 pills every morning , 2 at the evening and everything should be ok so far for the next 50 years. At rehab they think its a combination of smoking years ago ( stopped 7 years ago ) and hereditary resons. No covid issue : STOP SMOKING

At the clinic in Mainz they told me about the covid patients they have. The doctor told me they have younger people with big problems. Its not only a old people disease.
My dad died young with a heart attack, really felt that was it for me at one point

Glad you're doing well, long may it stay that way

Really sorry to hear that, look after yourself (altnough it sounds like you were already)

They seem sure what it isnt bit not what it is, there have been some unusual collapses with Covid. Just hoping its te.poratu
Is it anything to do with blood been sticker?

Hope you get sorted soon ?

I myself recently went to have my heart checked out due to the potential of me having the same rare condition my Dad has
I couldn't believe at my age I was having to have my heart checked but you just never know we these things

You think though we have that one beating heart that doesn't stop throughout our life it is quite amazing to comprehend

Makes me feel proud now to have in the past rode the London to Brighton for the British heart foundation

A friend had a stroke few weeks ago, she's 46 lives a very healthy lifestyle.yoga Doesn't smoke, never did drugs, would have a glass of wine or two Max when out , married no kids,no bills, mortgage ect.. but very stressful job.. lost sight I'm one eye and felt a bit unsteady one morning, didn't go to work and went to her doctor and spend the next 5days in hospital.. ☹️

The thing is : Too much covid cases mean big Problems for people with other diseases. I saw whats up in a intensive Care Station : They need a lot of personnel there. I think the health system can collapse very fast.
I saw what it means to work there ( I only think I know )

What Happens in Ibz in that Case ? Are there complicated Heart Operations possible there ?

I'm okay, on 2 weeks total rest why they try to work out what happened. Physically okay but a bit anxious!
Rest up and take some much needed time to get yourself back on track.

Even without all of this happening you deserved a break after being on the front line. It's people like you that are holding things together, so a huge thank you to you and all of your colleagues in the NHS x

Last edited:
Rest up and take some much needed time to get yourself back on track.

Even without all of this happening you deserved a break after being on the front line. It's people like you that are holding things together, so a huge thank you to you and all of your colleagues in the NHS x
I was looking forward to getting back on the front line without the worry of catching it. I'm sure I'll get the chance at the start of 2021

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back