☣ Coronavirus ☣

Status
Not open for further replies.
So having had the VIP treatment as my own Trust I'm okay just really shook up. For the first time in my life genuinely thought I was going to die. Not good

Not a heart attack but suspected Covid related. Will update when I know more

Just stay safe all, vaccine round the corner, f**k Christmas

I hate Covid

I will be in tier 2, might be moving house before Christmas and would be 400m in to a tier 3 region. I'll be living life as tier 2 though if i do move because everything i do is in tier 2 and I won't come across a single person in tier 3 ?

PS as a few people on here will know I'm not a diva who puts everything on social media. I've lived my not that great coronavirus experiences with you all and seemed appropriate to share this. That and the fact I'm a bit all over the place tonight. ? see you in Ibiza

Last edited:
So having had the VIP treatment as my own Trust I'm okay just really shook up. For the first time in my life genuinely thought I was going to die. Not good

Not a heart attack but suspected Covid related. Will update when I know more

Just stay safe all, vaccine round the corner, f**k Christmas

I hate Covid
Fuuuuuuuuck. Dude, look after yourself and get looked after

PS as a few people on here will know I'm not a diva who puts everything on social media. I've lived my not that great coronavirus experiences with you all and seemed appropriate to share this. That and the fact I'm a bit all over the place tonight. ? see you in Ibiza
Hear this mate. I've shared my biggest challenges on here and never on FB or suchlike.

Keep fighting the fight, hope you get better soon

Day 23 - collapsed and in hospital. Suspected heart attack but looking like not, still investigating

But, yes, no need for lockdown etc ?

ánimo @Hally qué te mejores as they would say here in spain. you got this!!

and on that front:

see you in Ibiza

you 100% deserve some freebies once this is all over. make sure you get in touch with me, I'll sort you out on spotlight's behalf.

here are some more news related to the balearics and spain:

• ibiza's situation has improved a lot over the last weeks. as a result, the curfew (10pm to 6am) gets changed to midnight - 6am from tonight onwards. as you all know, the spanish are used to having dinner late, so this change really comes in handy, it was very weird to either have dinner so early (if you wanted to support a restaurant) or then meet up for a pre-dinner beer or two and then go home and have dinner there. so from tonight onwards, midnight's cinderella time. but still with a lot of restrictions - inside bits can only open to 30% of capacity I think and no serving at bars etc.
  • then on the entire testing discussion: next weekend is a bank holiday in spain and the balearic govt just announced they would pay the PCR tests for balearic residents that were coming back to the balearics for that bank holiday. the way I see it the balearic govt really wants to ensure that over the coming months, all people arriving have been tested previously. as mentioned a few days ago, I think at some point the antigen tests will be accepted too since the PCRs are simply too expensive and too slow (there's a lot of pressure from the travel industry on that front).
  • and according to this newspiece https://www.periodicodeibiza.es/not...vacuna-pfizer-para-primer-trimestre-2021.html the balearics might get 120K doses of the pfizer vaccine in the first trimester of 2021. that would mean 60k residents could get their vaccine - mind the population of the balearics is 1.1M so that would mean 5% of the population could get it. but spain also has agreements with the other producers (oxford, moderna) within the eu-agreement so I'm sure there will be more coming. fingers crossed the clinical detail study of the vaccines will be just as positive as what's been announced so far.

ánimo @Hally qué te mejores as they would say here in spain. you got this!!

and on that front:

you 100% deserve some freebies once this is all over. make sure you get in touch with me, I'll sort you out on spotlight's behalf.
Thank you, that's a lovely thought. This forum has provided a real oasis of sanity and source of support in what has been a truly horrendous year so thanks to everyone for that

Last edited:
here are some more news related to the balearics and spain:

• ibiza's situation has improved a lot over the last weeks. as a result, the curfew (10pm to 6am) gets changed to midnight - 6am from tonight onwards. as you all know, the spanish are used to having dinner late, so this change really comes in handy, it was very weird to either have dinner so early (if you wanted to support a restaurant) or then meet up for a pre-dinner beer or two and then go home and have dinner there. so from tonight onwards, midnight's cinderella time. but still with a lot of restrictions - inside bits can only open to 30% of capacity I think and no serving at bars etc.
  • then on the entire testing discussion: next weekend is a bank holiday in spain and the balearic govt just announced they would pay the PCR tests for balearic residents that were coming back to the balearics for that bank holiday. the way I see it the balearic govt really wants to ensure that over the coming months, all people arriving have been tested previously. as mentioned a few days ago, I think at some point the antigen tests will be accepted too since the PCRs are simply too expensive and too slow (there's a lot of pressure from the travel industry on that front).
  • and according to this newspiece https://www.periodicodeibiza.es/not...vacuna-pfizer-para-primer-trimestre-2021.html the balearics might get 120K doses of the pfizer vaccine in the first trimester of 2021. that would mean 60k residents could get their vaccine - mind the population of the balearics is 1.1M so that would mean 5% of the population could get it. but spain also has agreements with the other producers (oxford, moderna) within the eu-agreement so I'm sure there will be more coming. fingers crossed the clinical detail study of the vaccines will be just as positive as what's been announced so far.
Brilliant - does this also apply to Formentera?

Day 23 - collapsed and in hospital. Suspected heart attack but looking like not, still investigating

But, yes, no need for lockdown etc ?

Had a heart attack in April . Was no fun .

2 or 3 bypasses and a new mitral valve.
No smoker , much sports , less alcohol. The hell knows where it came from. They old me , you can get old with this if you take your
pills every day and so on. This year is def a f***ing one

Be strong

No smoker , much sports , less alcohol. The hell knows where it came from. They old me , you can get old with this if you take your

Be strong

do you mind if I ask what's your age?

Be strong
Really sorry to hear that, look after yourself (altnough it sounds like you were already)

They seem sure what it isnt bit not what it is, there have been some unusual collapses with Covid. Just hoping its temporary

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back