☣ Coronavirus ☣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also something fishy about test capacity.

They say have 447k per day capacity but only managing to process 261k. Along with <20% getting results back in 24hrs, I suspect porkie pies been told somewhere.

So now the few people who dare to speak out their criticism on the current measures are naysayers?
I can see it's not going well. I also see that it's not as bad as it was in march...but perhaps it's worse than in a regular fall/winter flu period.
But shutting down public places, lockdowns, facemasks and framing young people that break the ridiculous rules as killers will not stop old people from dying from a virus.

ignorance_is_bliss_matrix.gif

?

I already gave some examples of what would be possible. Do not visit them until they get the vaccin. It's harsh, but needed to protect them. Even in a lockdown situation you can still catch Covid in the supermarket or from your children so just don't visit that vulnerable group. It's actually not that difficult, no masterplan needed.

Spain and Italy got hit hard because of the way they live with their parents/grandparents. Already mentioned the article about Danmark today.
In Danmark and Sweden everything is arranged with the children before, in between and after school. Grandparents are not involved in looking after them. IF and that's in capitals in these days...the Danish see their parents, they really keep their distance. They have dedicated shopping hours.
The second 'bump' is already over in Scandinavia. Life is back to normal-ish, restaurants and bars are open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back