Connect Festival - Dusseldorf

i dont know man the time table completely changed our plans & expectations to the night.

anyways, well go there by 11 -- start getting high at around 2-3 and then well see where our highness will take us.

the plan -- which i dont think it will work-- is to go 2-4 for nina then panpot 4-6 then chill a bit maceo 7-8 hawtin 8-10.

am not against the DJS but i feel it will be disrespectful to listen to rodhad then leibing then charlotte :D -- & no offence to her

or dettmann then nina then solomun!

27c expected tommorow.

Simply lovely. See you on the dancefloor :cool:
If you are looking for warming up with a good local beer at daytime/open air I would highly recommended "Brauerei Füchschen", Ratinger Straße or "Uerige", Flingerstraße. Both are located in the Düsseldorfer Altstadt (old town) but not to much tourist. Have a good time!!

If you are looking for warming up with a good local beer at daytime/open air I would highly recommended "Brauerei Füchschen", Ratinger Straße or "Uerige", Flingerstraße. Both are located in the Düsseldorfer Altstadt (old town) but not to much tourist. Have a good time!!
To be correct, warming up in a way of drinking a local beer in a nice surrounding but no music.

Looking forward to hearing some reviews of this at some point. Initial thoughts from pics on Facebook is that the production looks a little underwhelming compared to timewarp.

Looking forward to hearing some reviews of this at some point. Initial thoughts from pics on Facebook is that the production looks a little underwhelming compared to timewarp.

just seen solomun played one of sven‘s tunes of the summer, outlander - vamp...from 1991!

also interested to hear how it was

perfect crowd. perfect venue & perfect atmosphere and the best thing is that the dance floors - all of them the 4 stages, are very big & u can stand where ever u want.

stayed from 1 PM till 10 AM.

started with loco dice whom for surprise played a very minimal set.

closed with richie whom sound is becoming very dark this is the darkest ive ever heard from richie.

adam beyers sage was 100% occupied till the end and it was the biggest stage.

richie stage was around 70% at the end.

going for him all nigh long at ADE next week.

my friends & i decided to stop time warp, unless richie is playing his 6 hr set, and do connect instead.

the same idea & concept but with less people & smaller venue.

Have to echo those thoughts! Amazing night and day although the middle 3-4 hours is abit of a blur!

Started at 8:30pm and finny left the afterparty at 2:30pm!

Dub fire kicked it off then went to Monica Kruse and Dettman. As I say from here till about 5 it’s all alittle burly but ended with Hawtin who was top draw!! Kolsch at the afterparty kicked things of nicely before Bart Skills up the anti again. Overall a class trip indeed!

Sounds like we missed a good one.

Mechanical issue on eurowings....never again.

A bad weekend all round

Having viewed some videos online. What was that all about with a geezer shouting on a microphone between tracks?

Is that at Timewarp aswell?

Can't think of anything worse during a buzz

Having viewed some videos online. What was that all about with a geezer shouting on a microphone between tracks?

Is that at Timewarp aswell?

Can't think of anything worse during a buzz
That’s the awakenings guy! Always does it for awakenings events

Back