Connect Festival - Dusseldorf

moesalama

i dont know man the time table completely changed our plans & expectations to the night.

anyways, well go there by 11 -- start getting high at around 2-3 and then well see where our highness will take us.

the plan -- which i dont think it will work-- is to go 2-4 for nina then panpot 4-6 then chill a bit maceo 7-8 hawtin 8-10.

moesalama

am not against the DJS but i feel it will be disrespectful to listen to rodhad then leibing then charlotte :D -- & no offence to her

or dettmann then nina then solomun!

Nono

27c expected tommorow.

Simply lovely. See you on the dancefloor :cool:
If you are looking for warming up with a good local beer at daytime/open air I would highly recommended "Brauerei Füchschen", Ratinger Straße or "Uerige", Flingerstraße. Both are located in the Düsseldorfer Altstadt (old town) but not to much tourist. Have a good time!!

Nono

If you are looking for warming up with a good local beer at daytime/open air I would highly recommended "Brauerei Füchschen", Ratinger Straße or "Uerige", Flingerstraße. Both are located in the Düsseldorfer Altstadt (old town) but not to much tourist. Have a good time!!
To be correct, warming up in a way of drinking a local beer in a nice surrounding but no music.

Crawleytown

Looking forward to hearing some reviews of this at some point. Initial thoughts from pics on Facebook is that the production looks a little underwhelming compared to timewarp.

stivi

Super Moderator
Staff member
Looking forward to hearing some reviews of this at some point. Initial thoughts from pics on Facebook is that the production looks a little underwhelming compared to timewarp.
just seen solomun played one of sven‘s tunes of the summer, outlander - vamp...from 1991!

also interested to hear how it was

moesalama

perfect crowd. perfect venue & perfect atmosphere and the best thing is that the dance floors - all of them the 4 stages, are very big & u can stand where ever u want.

stayed from 1 PM till 10 AM.

started with loco dice whom for surprise played a very minimal set.

closed with richie whom sound is becoming very dark this is the darkest ive ever heard from richie.

adam beyers sage was 100% occupied till the end and it was the biggest stage.

richie stage was around 70% at the end.

going for him all nigh long at ADE next week.

moesalama

my friends & i decided to stop time warp, unless richie is playing his 6 hr set, and do connect instead.

the same idea & concept but with less people & smaller venue.

aregandj

Have to echo those thoughts! Amazing night and day although the middle 3-4 hours is abit of a blur!

Started at 8:30pm and finny left the afterparty at 2:30pm!

Dub fire kicked it off then went to Monica Kruse and Dettman. As I say from here till about 5 it’s all alittle burly but ended with Hawtin who was top draw!! Kolsch at the afterparty kicked things of nicely before Bart Skills up the anti again. Overall a class trip indeed!

Nostalgic

Sounds like we missed a good one.

Mechanical issue on eurowings....never again.

A bad weekend all round

Nostalgic

Having viewed some videos online. What was that all about with a geezer shouting on a microphone between tracks?

Is that at Timewarp aswell?

Can't think of anything worse during a buzz

aregandj

Having viewed some videos online. What was that all about with a geezer shouting on a microphone between tracks?

Is that at Timewarp aswell?

Can't think of anything worse during a buzz
That’s the awakenings guy! Always does it for awakenings events