len faki
de witte

south:

jamie jones
loco dice
villalobos
kolsch
job jobse

Very happy with the room line ups! South is by far the weakest imo and don't recon ill venture there much other than maybe for some RV action!

You'd assume Solomun will have an earlier set warming up for the heavier acts on that floor no?

Very happy with the room line ups! South is by far the weakest imo and don't recon ill venture there much other than maybe for some RV action!

You'd assume Solomun will have an earlier set warming up for the heavier acts on that floor no?
Yeah a long ish melodic set maybe to get things started i'm thinking

Think this event is a great little find, cheap city & flights, looks like most brit clubbers will be in Amsterdam. . Flights + hotels treble the price I've paid for Dusseldorf

Just noticed Amnesia closing the same day. . Bet it will be similar to last years line up after most of the big hitters are in Deutschland.

Good decisions all round. . .

waiting for the last three to be

dettmann nina then richie

RV in south. thats a plus there.

Just seen! Think that will be a go till you drop affair
Our flight isn't until 3pm on the Monday so we'll do our best :lol:

The Saturday will be key, early morning flight don't want to hit the beers too hard. Think a walk around the old town will be needed to keep us out the bars and some good German food

Our flight isn't until 3pm on the Monday so we'll do our best :lol:

The Saturday will be key, early morning flight don't want to hit the beers too hard. Think a walk around the old town will be needed to keep us out the bars and some good German food
We fly in early afternoon so won’t be as hard as we fly to Dortmund so got to get over to Düsseldorf. Then fly home 3:45 in afternoon Monday aswell so happy to go as last as poss on the Sunday!

Set times just been released! No Solomun warming up he's following Nina and Marcel … o_O

Could work quite nice with a little slow down in the middle.

Set times just been released! No Solomun warming up he's following Nina and Marcel … o_O

Could work quite nice with a little slow down in the middle.
Yeah not many clashes from our point of view

Our rough plan is. . .

RV at midnight

Amelie Lens 2 - 4

De Witt 4 - 6 instead of Solomun (1st time we are seeing her, seen Solomun a few times in the last 2 years)

Faki 6 - 8

Hawtin 8- 10

. . . Of course, things will most likely change once we get there. But you've got to have a plan :lol:

Think mine will involve moving between RV and Dettman until I settle on one. If RV turns up will be him but would bet my car on it!

Then Amelia, maybe catching the end of Nina

Solomun in the middle for a little break I think could be nice then finishing with Beyer and Hawtin.

Although like you say if id be surprised if I stuck to even half of that!

its my first & last time to attend this festival it seems that its 100% commercial & it doesnt care about the music & the guy who put the time table was forced to put the timings due to tight schedule of the DJS or he doesnt understand techno.

EAST:

Rodhad from 12-2 leibing from 2-4 and after those two charlotte plays!!!

WEST:

dettman from 12-2 (similar to rodhad) nina kraviz from 2-4 (similar to leibing) and then you get solomun to play?? after dettmann & nina kraviz???

SOUTH:

what is Jamie Jones doing after Villalobos???

all of the DJS that should close the night or be late at night are placed at the start.

honestly how do u put charlotte after rodhad & leibing & solomun after kraviz & dettmann??

the only acceptable room is the north.

its my first & last time to attend this festival it seems that its 100% commercial & it doesnt care about the music & the guy who put the time table was forced to put the timings due to tight schedule of the DJS or he doesnt understand techno.

EAST:

Rodhad from 12-2 leibing from 2-4 and after those two charlotte plays!!!

WEST:

dettman from 12-2 (similar to rodhad) nina kraviz from 2-4 (similar to leibing) and then you get solomun to play?? after dettmann & nina kraviz???

SOUTH:

what is Jamie Jones doing after Villalobos???

all of the DJS that should close the night or be late at night are placed at the start.

honestly how do u put charlotte after rodhad & leibing & solomun after kraviz & dettmann??

the only acceptable room is the north.
Yes the Solomun baffles me, thought he'd be at the start. In fact i'm suprised he is there as the event is clearly for the fast, thumping, techno. Everytime I've seen him play its been very melodic with decent tempo but nothing as hard hitting as Beyer etc

Jamie Jones just bores me with that out dated tech house he plays.

Maybe they could of had lesser djs and longer hours, but compare it too amnesia closing I know where i'd rather be

Back