Cocoon20 - Discussion thread

68967812_10157201012976041_2419676109462306816_o.jpg

Not particularly keen on troxler but I guess I‘ll give him one more chance. Timetable‘s probably gonna look like 5-7 troxler, 7-9.30 sven, 9.30-11 kraftwerk

Not particularly keen on troxler but I guess I‘ll give him one more chance. Timetable‘s probably gonna look like 5-7 troxler, 7-9.30 sven, 9.30-11 kraftwerk

Something like that. Maybe they will need 15 minutes turnaround for stage reconfiguration, as with Underworld.

Happy they added Seth. Was originally gonna go to Music On the week before basically to see him, but now I can skip that and see him at Ushuaia, which more convenient to get to anyway.

I think this is his first time playing there too?

Happy they added Seth. Was originally gonna go to Music On the week before basically to see him, but now I can skip that and see him at Ushuaia, which more convenient to get to anyway.

I think this is his first time playing there too?
Surely Vath was always going to play at his biggest night of potentially his last season on the island? Will concede Vath or Troxler do nothing for me but Kraftwerk playing as it changes from day to night will be special

Surely Vath was always going to play at his biggest night of potentially his last season on the island? Will concede Vath or Troxler do nothing for me but Kraftwerk playing as it changes from day to night will be special

I said Seth, not Sven lol. Sven was confirmed a while back

Just back from a week in Ibiza. My greatest disappointment was Cocoon on Monday night. Bicep were magnificent and really suited the Club room. However I, and most others that I spoke to own the night, didn't enjoy Sven and DJ Koze b2b at all. I didn't think it flowed well together at all. Put me off going to Cova Santa the next day. It also seemed very quiet - the Terrace was half full at best with the rear of the room empty from 5am onwards and the Club room was a ghost town following Bicep. Pity as I had talked this up to my friends to were visiting for the first time.

Hello, please, what is your opinion, guys, to next cocoon without sven?
Do you think its going to be different? How cocoon works with missing papa sven?
Ive been on cocoon only twice, but with sven vath both and wanna go there on next Monday, but it gives me feeling of uncertainty. Thnks

The best Cocoon I went to was without Sven :oops:. In July 2016 I had Luciano, Carl Craig in the terrace and Scuba and Adam Beyer and Ida Engberg in the main room. Place was heaving, and it was my first time truly seeing Amnesia packed out.

I'm going to Cocoon next week as well and it should be fine. Ben Klock and Nina Kravitz are strong headliners in the own rights, and they'll structure it in a way that you can see Ben first and then Nina right after. The only thing that could cause a "problem" is Circo Loco's lineup next week, especially if it has Peggy Gou on it, or some other artists I might be more keen on seeing. We'll find out soon!

The best Cocoon I went to was without Sven :oops:. In July 2016 I had Luciano, Carl Craig in the terrace and Scuba and Adam Beyer and Ida Engberg in the main room. Place was heaving, and it was my first time truly seeing Amnesia packed out.

I'm going to Cocoon next week as well and it should be fine. Ben Klock and Nina Kravitz are strong headliners in the own rights, and they'll structure it in a way that you can see Ben first and then Nina right after. The only thing that could cause a "problem" is Circo Loco's lineup next week, especially if it has Peggy Gou on it, or some other artists I might be more keen on seeing. We'll find out soon!

err yeah, their line ups are in order of appearance this year so already now it's clear that ben klock plays the second slot on the terrace (probably something like 2-4am) and nina plays the last slot in the main room (likely 4-close or so).

just because of the date alone (early september) as well as because it's a date without sven, I personaly think it might be one of the quieter cocoon dates this summer. but we'll see - I agree it also pretty heavily depends on who dc10 are gonna dish out for that date.

What you think about CL line up vs impact on cocoon that night ? Sorry I got many questions about, but I’m really interesting ;) thank youuu

Back