Cocoon20 - Discussion thread

Strange statement to make! Whats the tune getting played ?

fairmont - gazebo. new remix by patrice bäumel.

not sure if sven was actually referring to CITP, because him saying we continue for the next 20 years? ?

not sure if sven was actually referring to CITP, because him saying we continue for the next 20 years? ?

Thanks! And yeah i was thinking that too but i dunno why he would say that at citp? Im sure 75% of the crowd there wouldn’t know about the 20year thing and rumours of it being last proper season...

Don’t see why else he was say it was fake news? Nothing else has been announced to say it’s stopping other than CITP?

Maybe he realised yesterday that it was too good of a party to give it up!

He was off his nut :-D
I think it was a very clever way to maximise ticket sales. It was the busiest ive ever seen it, really good friendly atmosphere as usual but felt special this time.
I can only hope that he puts it on again i look forward to it every year.

I actually thought he was winding people up when he said that but i did say a week or two ago that I wouldnt be surprised if they did it again and just said its the last one to sell more tickets! Expect an announcement in September saying something along the lines of "Due to popular demand, we go again next year"

Get earlybird loyal ticket links sent out to the database of everybody who bought tickets this year within a week. Get people to commit early with a decent saving and let that money sit in the bank earning interest for as long as possible. Would be silly to call it a day if it was that good.

Get earlybird loyal ticket links sent out to the database of everybody who bought tickets this year within a week. Get people to commit early with a decent saving and let that money sit in the bank earning interest for as long as possible. Would be silly to call it a day if it was that good?
Yeah they have done that in previous years, think the early bird is about £30! This year as i wasnt planning on going left it a bit late and paid £55 including booking fee!

Last one in Leeds.... now I’m interested!

Attachments

• 70EAF125-3ABA-4F3B-819C-14FCD99C39B2.png
    70EAF125-3ABA-4F3B-819C-14FCD99C39B2.png
    193.2 KB · Views: 38
Back