Cocoon - We need some magic!!

thanks god i will be there when richie and sven will share the same space at amnesia....probably the best cocoon party this year!! f***ing awesome

Right, so been Cocoon a few times but usually as a worker or in similar situations, i.e skint. However this time I should be doing alright for money when I go over so really fancy the after party coz alls I do when I get in is wrestle crocodiles in bed and I've heard some great stories about the cocoon after parties.

Any advice? Where is it? Can anyone go? Etc. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Right, so been Cocoon a few times but usually as a worker in similar situations, i.e skint. However this time I should be doing alright for money when I go over so really fancy the after party coz alls I do when I get in is wrestle crocodiles in bed and I've heard some great stories about the cocoon after parties.

Any advice? Where is it? Can anyone go? Etc. Thanks!
Look on facebook the night it is on or ask around inside there wont be anything released later for obvious reasons.

Cocoon Ibiza

I've just seen Dubfire on Facebook saying he had fun at the Cocoon afters or something to that effect. I was wondering if Cocoon always have afterparies following their parties in Ibiza, and if they do, where do they have them? And how do you get yourself invited? :lol:

they do one every week. some are very private while others (like the one yesterday) are open to everyone. you'll normally find out about the place in the morning after the party lurking on twitter and facebook. or just ask island people.

Back