Cocoon - We need some magic!!

You'll get in for free before 1, Got wristbands for this last year. Coming up on my tenth trip to Ibiza and I've only been to Eden once and never been to Es paradis :lol:

been there since 98....and 98 was the last time i was in eden when it was called Kaos...for a foam party :lol:
ill keep my eyes peeled for a free band ;)

I seen big coxy at timewarp this year and his sound wasn't a miles away from the sounds in the main room at cocoon. Plus big coxy was one of the first I seen at cocoon a good few years ago

Saw Cox 3 weeks ago for the 3,275th time and the music he was playing in my opinion is still like chalk and cheese compared to the Cocoon sound of today. I know he plays with Sven at festivals etc but I think they haven't been on par since they both played the hard techno sound that was popular around 2000.

Saw Cox 3 weeks ago for the 3,275th time and the music he was playing is still like chalk and cheese compared to the Cocoon sound of today. I know he plays with Sven at festivals etc but I think they haven't been on par since they both played the hard techno sound that was popular around 2000.

i for one wouldn't be too surprised if coxy indeed would show up as a special guest at some point.

Why else would he be in the vid? I'm not the big mans greatest fan but I would love to see him play amnesia. He would make it work at cocoon, he's been about to long to make an arse of it.

what goes up must come down -
so no doubt the hype around the cocoon-monday has faded away within 13 years ...
... like sven´s hair :eek: :twisted:

Haven't heard a Vath set in a few years but if you wanted banging, he was the man. This was what Cocoon was like for the years I went (2000 to 2003) with guests like Jeff Mills etc

I was extremely drunk this morning and have no memory of writing the posts I will not do that again :lol:
If only no one had quoted me I could just delete lol.

I think the special guest in August must be carl as the following day he isnt playing at his own night.

That should be a pretty special set! especially on the terrace

Back