Cocoon @ PACHA discussion

Is there any point in stealing phonez though? They’re usually blacklisted very quickly after being stolen, rendering them useless?

Like i said make use of the front pockets, if someone can get into your front pockets without you noticing A. You are too jacked up and B. They Win for being magicians
I’ve never had anything stolen. I don’t keep anything in my pockets fill stop

Is there any point in stealing phonez though? They’re usually blacklisted very quickly after being stolen, rendering them useless?
I've read that they get stripped and the parts get sold on. Newer iPhone screens for example are £000s to replace so there's a potential market there and you don't have to worry about the phone being locked as it's irrelevant.

Looked more like Romanians possibly, they were a group moving slowly through the dance floor looking people up and down with long coats over there arms which I’m guessing they were using to cover there activities. Another thing that annoys me which I saw a lot of were people walking round with there torches pointing on the floor looking for things people had dropped I’m guessing, I know bouncers tend to do it a lot but these were just normal punters
this is what ita bro told me about italian pickpockets hearing thme talking :D at Pacha S+1 closing

I don’t know how does it work outside my country but here you can do an insurance for 30€/year and it covers the screen and in case you lost your iphone

Can get insurance in UK for around 70pound and covers damage, theft, loss etc.

Maybe we should move this to the pickpocket thread and not tarnish the spectacle of cocoon closing :D

I don’t know how does it work outside my country but here you can do an insurance for 30€/year and it covers the screen and in case you lost your iphone

We have something similar like that in Canada but it costs more.

AND you still have to pay a deductible for the replacement phone! May differ provider to provider

I see Johannes was married yesterday to arguably the most beautiful women I've ever seen, the very dreamy SarahQ (how has he managed that - JKZ :lol:). Adam and Ida, Ricardo, Carl Craig etc in attendance and Sven DJ'ing at some stage in the evening - that must have been one superb day and night.

Congratulations Johannes and Sarah!

I see Johannes was married yesterday to arguably the most beautiful women I've ever seen, the very dreamy SarahQ (how has he managed that - JKZ :lol:). Adam and Ida, Ricardo, Carl Craig etc in attendance and Sven DJ'ing at some stage in the evening - that must have been one superb day and night.

Congratulations Johannes and Sarah!
where did you see that I wana see pics haha...yeh I agree! how did he manage that....she is so breathtakingly stunning!

Back