COCOON @ Amnesia 2017

I will definitely post one (as will Stivi too, no doubt) once I've got my head back together.

However, currently at the afters, so that might be some time... :twisted:
So jealous right now!! Is it an official afters open to all or a private one?

number of wristbands and availability depends on where after is. rather big, public location = easy to get wristbands. private villa-after = few wristbands, need contacts.

normally you have to ask around, especially around the dj booth and people who already have one :)
if you make a reasonable impression and not being too wasted, "cool" or aggressive you might get one.

Tall, slim ,boobs,pirate hat,v neck,jeans,carrying records for sven to sign ect should get you wrist band for afters.:)

Waltz up to the DJ booth in your pure white linen suit*, brogues and police sunnies. Tell them to turn it down a bit so they can hear you, and inform them you are a VIP from table 15. Burn a €50 note infront of them to underline your wealth, then demand a wristband for the afters, threatening "I can buy and sell your arse ten times over"

Before you head back to your table request the next track be "something I can dance to". If this doesn't work, start pointing and raising your voice. Roll up your sleeves so your Rolex is definitely visible. Helps if you have a couple of dead-eyed dollies hanging off each arm.

* this isn't compulsory, but it will help for authenticity

Fair point - I've been back home 2 days and brain is finally coming back online so a quick review: arrived at 1ish and plan was to start with Koze but couldn't get into him so only stayed 30 mins. Ended up watching Dorian Paic (who seemed to have a bit of a shocker at times) for an hour as Ilario Alicante was late. By this time I was flying :rolleyes:. He was good although I'd have to say not as good as I saw him last year. Maybe it would have improved as it went on but unfortunately, because he was late, only stayed there for 30 mins as well, so I could see the whole of Papa Sven's set.

As @white_isle_calling said in his We Are Fstvl review earlier this week, I'm glad I did, as it was a slow burner, taking its time to really build into something beautiful by 5am. Stayed just shy of the 7am mark. My favourite set of my trip!

Busy but never packed and great crowd (with a few exceptions but not enough to ruin the night). Had a few newbies (to Cocoon and to Ibiza) and their feedback was that it was best atmosphere of the trip. Some found it too heavy (always thought this might be the case) and some found it too loud in the middle of the dance floor. I had my earplugs so not a problem for me :). Gutted I didn't stay for afters but probably for the best as I had to fly later that afternoon!

@Bonzo similar to my thoughts.

started in main room around half 1 for 20 mins, planned on going to koze then coming back for Alicante before heading to Sven, but got stuck on terrace with koze warming up as the atmosphere was too good to leave.
Sven went harder than I expected on the terrace in the middle of his set, but was a quality night. Left around 6.45 ish - wish we managed to stay till the end whenever that was.

Back