coco loco

cf6979a2-f70b-4e9f-aa4e-5c449a1ada8a.jpg

copyright.gif
dontstayin

yeah where will they be this year - i had one a few years ago it was mental i thought they stopped selling them last year!

what club and night?

and whats the secret ingredient i want to try making some at home!

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!
never been to la troya before so will be two firsts for me

which bar in space - inside, main terrace or the spanish bar on the terrace

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!
never been to la troya before so will be two firsts for me

which bar in space - inside, main terrace or the spanish bar on the terrace

no idea! sorry, just remember reading that since they moved from amensia it was only gonna be at la troya and not like every night at amnesia.

Don't think it's "illegal" drugs in Coco Loco - they did used to put something in it but beleive me it would be a lot more expensive if it was drugs! I think it was some herbal stuff they used - it tripped you out a bit.

I've never been to Privilege yet however when I was there in 1998 I knew of the drink.

Don't think it's "illegal" drugs in Coco Loco - they did used to put something in it but beleive me it would be a lot more expensive if it was drugs! I think it was some herbal stuff they used - it tripped you out a bit.

I've never been to Privilege yet however when I was there in 1998 I knew of the drink.

I think either way its gonna be something worth sniffing out!! Anyone get to la tryoa let us know. I might walk over from my apartments just to try one.

Coco F%&king loco indeedy!!! :twisted:

Tirry is not behind Coco Loco bar anymore. He and Carl are now opposite Coco Loco pouring Coco Loco. Confusing maybe but true.... je je

Back