coco loco

fatphilb said:
but does this mean La Troya at Space is the only way of getting a mouthful of the white stuff?

read the thread!!:spank: :spank: ;)

as mackie has clarified, sadly only on wednesday.:cry: :cry:

an old picture, as you can see by that sticker.....

199864037_304769f315.jpg

and talking about stickers, his mailbox used to have a little one of la troya asesina next to his name..... for obvious reasons that sticker has been removed!! :idea:

23ljbdl.jpg
23ljbqr.jpg

april 2006 --------------------------------------------------------------- july 2006

McStalker :lol:

So i kind of got lost somewhere in there, but my curiosity has certainly been piqued. Basically, can somebody succinctly and without too many transvesite pictures tell me how to find this Tirry and how to get a Coco Loco once I do? :lol:

ahhh but its not tirri's coco-loco!

right - i want this cleared up.
last year i didnt have to go to la troya to sample the coco-loco, as tirri had some behind the bar at Cream at Amnesia.
this year, with La Troya moving to Space, obviously Tirri will take his coco-loco to Space for La Troya, but does this mean La Troya at Space is the only way of getting a mouthful of the white stuff?

they still serve coco-locos at amnesia (5euro a glass at cocoon earlier this month), dont know how they compare to tirri's though.

5€? hahahahaha..... bwaaaaahahaha..... hoho-heh-ho!! :lol:

if you see a flyer of fake (home of la troya's after) take a look at the back: fake la troya, fake promoter, fake coco-locos..... and a long etcetera of fakes!! :idea: :idea: :idea:

5€? hahahahaha..... bwaaaaahahaha..... hoho-heh-ho!! :lol:

if you see a flyer of fake (home of la troya's after) take a look at the back: fake la troya, fake promoter, fake coco-locos..... and a long etcetera of fakes!! :idea: :idea: :idea:

foto, si us plau??;) :D

i have been meaning to scan it for ages but the other day i did throw it to the bin, sorry. first it explains the meaning of "fake" and then it gives lots of examples..... basically an attack to amnesia!! :idea:

Tirry On Myspace

Hi,
i've seen that Tirry is very popular on this blog:)
So I'm glad to tell you all that i created a page on myspace about him as musician and artist!
I'm an old friend of Tirry, and last august i've been back to Ibiza after many years and i promised him to make this thing for him.

http://www.myspace.com/tirry

Help me to make it more visited.

I used to go to Ibiza every year since 1985 til 97, to work too, and i know you McRackinhttp!;) Probably you saw me sometimes in the Ku performances.
Now i go just sometime for vacation!
Ciao
Claudy-o Italy;)

Back