coco loco

they are a milkshake type drink with some illegal substances in it and it sends you to another planet for like about 2 days afterwards. but dont ask me what is in it i dont know

laura2608 said:
they are a milkshake type drink with some illegal substances in it and it sends you to another planet for like about 2 days afterwards. but dont ask me what is in it i dont know

hmm, i think perhaps your drink got spiked!! but if not i want one :p

Mitsumadness said:
laura2608 said:

hmm, i think perhaps your drink got spiked!! but if not i want one :p

its true, back when privilege was called ku, when it was open air, back in the 80's you used to be able to get all kind of happy out of this world stuff.

Vienna knows what i mean.

doubt you'll be able to get it know though.

well it was six years ago when i had one and it was a guy that worked in privelege that got me it and it was a transvestite that worked behind the bar and you gave him like a teddy bear and asked for a coco loco and he gaveyou this drink it was great. you couldnt give him money for it

awww Ibiza secrets! good stuff! wish that drink was still available....
more secrets, come on spill them!

the coco loco room, is thatthe pink one behind the main room/scene?

Ibiza-girlie said:
awww Ibiza secrets! good stuff! wish that drink was still available....
more secrets, come on spill them!

the coco loco room, is thatthe pink one behind the main room/scene?

yes IG the pink one.

I thought you were drug free! ;) :p :D

well it was six years ago when i had one and it was a guy that worked in privelege that got me it and it was a transvestite that worked behind the bar and you gave him like a teddy bear and asked for a coco loco and he gaveyou this drink it was great. you couldnt give him money for it

That "transvestite" is the sensational Tirry and you now find him and the Coco Loco behind Coco Loco bar on the terrace of Amnesia. No more Coco Loco in Privelege, they're far too stingy to do such a thing.

daltvila said:
That "transvestite" is the sensational Tirry and you now find him and the Coco Loco behind Coco Loco bar on the terrace of Amnesia.
:p --->
a31.jpg
ç

Ibiza-girlie said:
AWWW SO THEY HAVE 2?? IM SHITTY CONFUSED!
you are always confused!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back