Clubs officially opening after the COVID19 pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats gutting news. Print works had its faults but i thought it was one of the best venues in the UK. The worst thing is that they didnt scratch the surface of what was possible with that venue.

Sucks.

Drumcode Malta cancelled as they’re not happy with Pollen. Sadly clubbers will be worst hit as Pollen will no doubt drag their feet or even worse go bust before they issue refunds I reckon…

Not sure I can see much trace of Pollen ‘owning’ any of the Abode companies on companies house though.

Last edited:
LWE stopping using Tobacco Dock after this run of events. Sounds like struggling to fill it now (cost of living crisis) and to much grief from those in the area are the main reasons.

I know from a mate who does events (corporate) that Tobacco Dock is one of the most expensive spaces in London so maybe whatever ‘deal’ they’ve had has changed

Kind of noticeable that warehouse project have had Drumcode rather than LWE last year and this year as well

Last edited:
LWE stopping using Tobacco Dock after this run of events. Sounds like struggling to fill it now (cost of living crisis) and to much grief from those in the area are the main reasons.

I know from a mate who does events (corporate) that Tobacco Dock is one of the most expensive spaces in London so maybe whatever ‘deal’ they’ve had has changed

Kind of noticeable that warehouse project have had Drumcode rather than LWE last year and this year as well

Abode just posted 'RIP Tobacco Dock' looks like another London venue gone sadly

Bit late but i went to the sunday of the J2 at Docks and boy apart from the cavern, the whole experience was super lacklustre. The terrace stage does not suit techno at all. Way to bright. However the cavern was fantastic with etapp kyle and Klock both smashing it. The afters at fabric was solid. Overall Im glad Docks isn't been used for techno events in the future.

The November lineups for the beams have came out and its alot stronger then the October events. The Hawtin and Bayer one looks strong. E1s lineups have released as well and its strong as per.

Bit late but i went to the sunday of the J2 at Docks and boy apart from the cavern, the whole experience was super lacklustre. The terrace stage does not suit techno at all. Way to bright. However the cavern was fantastic with etapp kyle and Klock both smashing it. The afters at fabric was solid. Overall Im glad Docks isn't been used for techno events in the future.

The November lineups for the beams have came out and its alot stronger then the October events. The Hawtin and Bayer one looks strong. E1s lineups have released as well and its strong as per.
Yeh I went dock last year for J2 and it was quite good but nothing amazing

Was also pretty f***ed off that the security lady took all my supplies😶

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back