Clubs officially opening after the COVID19 pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Early release of set times
Advertising of stages / lay outs
Emails advertising, DJs advertising on social media
Tickets in competitions

Smells of poor sales, feel sorry for LWE as normally they are spot on and tough couple of years but the location is shit, and second day on a Sunday in mid June ??

Not for me thanks

I think any gig in June will find it tough after an expensive Jubilee for the public and at a time when Petrol is getting dearer than Amnesia's water!

Blaming strikes - but they start the day after ?!
There are overnight strikes on some lines every weekened until Sunday 19th. The disruption to staff patterns can cause chaos for days after.

Might be a convenient excuse, but you'd have to pretty sure you never wanted to use Trent Park again to publicise that Enfield Council have pulled it, f they haven't

There are overnight strikes on some lines every weekened until Sunday 19th. The disruption to staff patterns can cause chaos for days after.

Might be a convenient excuse, but you'd have to pretty sure you never wanted to use Trent Park again to publicise that Enfield Council have pulled it, f they haven't

Wasn’t it Enfield Council that pulled Trent Park last summer at short notice after the grass was knackered from a festival the weekend before ?

Yes happened to Elrow after the golden oldies at 51st State trashed it

If I'm translating it correctly...a party in Lanzarote called Suncode Fest has just moved it's party to an outdoor rooftop terrace cause covid rules for indoor events on Lanzarote have been reinstated.

I posted this somewhere last summer and suggested it was due to how long things had been closed - but it still feels like a lot of DJs are playing super safe, or random stuff.

It seems a lot of Defected events have gone super commercial - both in Ibiza and festivals hearing things like Your Body, Weekend, Lola’s Theme etc - and Ilario Alicante who I’ve seen play decent techno-y sets at Drumcode events playing some remix / edit of Gala Freed from Desire at Ants.

Last edited:
Creamfields full lineup out, while im not going this year (as yet!) love how there is something for everyone. Scooter and Hardwell the oddest top of the bill stage headliners announced!

What is this ‘new’ open air venue E16 LDN ? Down the road from Fold by the look of it but I’m getting real industrial estate , temporary set up vibes from it

What is this ‘new’ open air venue E16 LDN ? Down the road from Fold by the look of it but I’m getting real industrial estate , temporary set up vibes from it
All the best places used to be like that!

Bass Box in Edmonton, Roller Express there too, Tasco Ware(Crack)House in Plumstead!

The 'beams' new venue announced by LWE. Looks its replacing printworks this autmunn
It was meant to be hosting a Defected event I think it was but got pulled as they didn’t have license in place. Hopefully sorted now.

Speaking of LWE - How come Magazine never really got used again after a few events ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back