Clubs officially opening after the COVID19 pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elrow @ Fabrik Madrid NYD was amazing.

What a club!!! Never seen a club this big....Main room was amazingly decorated and really enjoyed Topping, Alicante & Tini Gessler.
In the Hangar room really good sets from Kolsch and live performance Kink.
Glad you managed to enjoy your NYD and have a good party

Finally putting my self together just 🤢 Nye was alright as to be expected was plenty cheddar tunes but was only with the wife so we had a laugh and felt there was a surprisingly nice crowd in whp for it.. Que was radged though

Nyd was just immense the calibre of artists and music playing across Hidden and the white hotel was properly out there, won’t get many line ups like that in the Uk in a good while that’s for sure 🤯 was there from opening to near close the wife wanted to wrap it in about 9am but tbh we could of easily done the 10 close the night was flowing that good. it was just the fact of the hotel and getting back for check out that limited us, loads of our pals were down for it too so was probably our fav night we’ve had since pre covid

Back to work today, the struggle was serious

Only went to one party when i was in Bulgaria and that was NYE and it was pretty raw... alot more relaxed about stuff like drugs etc then in the west. Was a nice change of pace.

But in general i think im just burnt out from raving in general(too much since reopening) and i think im just going to Garnier at fabric for the next 2 months. Toning things right down this quarter.

And whats this im hearing on hear about loco dice being good again? lol hes terrible and was never ever good. Bouncy tech house shit.

But in general i think im just burnt out from raving in general(too much since reopening) and i think im just going to Garnier at fabric for the next 2 months. Toning things right down this quarter.
I used to think 3 or 4 days was a heavy session, but 2 months? Fair play:lol:

And whats this im hearing on hear about loco dice being good again? lol hes terrible and was never ever good. Bouncy tech house shit.

:eek: I would say Loco Dice has a real stand out unique style to be honest and very dynamic. His sets are always full of energy and typically runs into the higher bpm ranges of house. I would say his sound combines tech house/techno together.

I have seen him I would say 6 times and each and every time he has stolen the night for me.
Also it was difficult to catch him before lockdown now he seems to be everywhere lately.

Anyway just listen to this 2 hours of class.
mixmag in the comments of that video - When we approached Loco Dice about filming this, we were quite certain, that the answer would be no. There are barely any audio recordings from his live sets, videos are even more rare. He prefers to focus on the crowd and the music instead of recording his entire live performances.

You call that 2 hours of class? God lord you really are a first rate moron. Its literally just bouncy tech house with poor mixing and an overuse of the pioneer RMX.

You think this is good?

Oh my, i defo dont miss shite tech house. I guess you dont know what good music is (imo) till youre exposed to it. Surely weve all thought a certain style of music was good, that we wouldnt go near now, at some point in our lives...

Oh my, i defo dont miss shite tech house. I guess you dont know what good music is (imo) till youre exposed to it. Surely weve all thought a certain style of music was good, that we wouldnt go near now, at some point in our lives...
Yeah but the lad is like 30 not 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back