Clubs officially opening after the COVID19 pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't decide whether to buy a ticket (only £11) for another event with Darius Syrossian Boxing Day or not - feels like it could be more wasted money.

I'm other news, after Retro is cancelled Boxing Day at WHP..... they are promoting another night in Wakefield on Boxing Day 😒

Can't decide whether to buy a ticket (only £11) for another event with Darius Syrossian Boxing Day or not - feels like it could be more wasted money.

I'm other news, after Retro is cancelled Boxing Day at WHP..... they are promoting another night in Wakefield on Boxing Day 😒

Personally I'd hold off, even if it sells out it's likely there would be tickets left at the door as high chance at least some ticket holders won't want to go or will be isolating.

Fingers crossed 😪😪 next Saturday and it still could happen...I hope so

yeah we can hope but seeing the numbers it's only a matter of time until things shut again here too I think. we might get lucky and get that NYD dance still in, but it's still 10 days away and right now I'm really not convinced things won't change in this period.

Proper tough gig out there at the moment. Must be torture for people in the industry to not have any certainty all over again

LWE really struggling with their NYE Brixton Academy event I reckon. Had emails on 3 separate lists advertising it today

yeah we can hope but seeing the numbers it's only a matter of time until things shut again here too I think. we might get lucky and get that NYD dance still in, but it's still 10 days away and right now I'm really not convinced things won't change in this period.
Yes I think you are right...over 1000 cases now in ibiza and will only get worse😪😭😨

I reckon you’ll be ok for Boxing Day now with only 3 days to go, still think NYE/NYD might be a bit tricky. Fook load of cases in the UK today, but good news about the lower range of seriousnessnessnessness
Yes encouraging about the severity of this variant however the data on the cases is really from a few days ago - so will be a lot higher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back