Clubs officially opening after the COVID19 pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
the passports have just come in at the mainland Spanish clubs. There is some discontent from the nutters/anti-vaxxers but personally I think it's a good idea even though it is retrospective data. I can envisage things maybe shutting down again in Jan/Feb though, if any mutant strains get out of hand, but that is the great unknown right now. As somebody a bit nervous about it all, I'll probably wait till I have some more assurances before properly going out again though. It's a shame it is the winter season cos I'd ideally prefer to do parties outdoors. I'm not pointing fingers at anyone in Spain though. This is just the sad reality.

the passports have just come in at the mainland Spanish clubs. There is some discontent from the nutters/anti-vaxxers but personally I think it's a good idea even though it is retrospective data. I can envisage things maybe shutting down again in Jan/Feb though, if any mutant strains get out of hand, but that is the great unknown right now. As somebody a bit nervous about it all, I'll probably wait till I have some more assurances before properly going out again though. It's a shame it is the winter season cos I'd ideally prefer to do parties outdoors. I'm not pointing fingers at anyone in Spain though. This is just the sad reality.
Yeh hard to say if things will shut in spain, hope not it may depend on the region, Madrid tend to not shut down but have a few restrictions, bcn normally shut down for a bit I think and the balearic shut down a bit,

Ugh sick of this...let's see what winter brings,

I will be hibernating and saving money for the summer..... hoping that spring and summer time will be at least like this year

Yeh hard to say if things will shut in spain, hope not it may depend on the region, Madrid tend to not shut down but have a few restrictions, bcn normally shut down for a bit I think and the balearic shut down a bit,

Ugh sick of this...let's see what winter brings,

I will be hibernating and saving money for the summer..... hoping that spring and summer time will be at least like this year
We had a trip to Madrid booked from Boxing day to the 28th Dec. Cancelled the hotel and sucked up losing the flights. Just not worth the hassle. Hopefully Iberia will cancel the flights so I can get a refund!

Berghein Closed, until further notice

Its possible to open but its not allowed to dance. Thats a difference. Dont know what it means for the gov money.
It depends on the Bundesland : Clubs in Hessen are open until now. Under 2G+ Rule

We had a trip to Madrid booked from Boxing day to the 28th Dec. Cancelled the hotel and sucked up losing the flights. Just not worth the hassle. Hopefully Iberia will cancel the flights so I can get a refund!
My boss took her family to Madrid last week to see her son. Coming back it took 2 1/2hr to drop bags, another 2hr for passport control... Missed flight. Queued another 2hr at the airline's desk. Apparently 3 UK flights all went pretty empty. Had to book new flights with Ryanair and another night hotel. Went 5hour early for next flight and breezed through the airport terminal Ryanair were located in 20minutes 😂😂😂😂

Rules changed whilst she was away, got back Thursday and submitted covid test. No result until Sunday evening and missed work's Christmas do 😂😂😂

My boss took her family to Madrid last week to see her son. Coming back it took 2 1/2hr to drop bags, another 2hr for passport control... Missed flight. Queued another 2hr at the airline's desk. Apparently 3 UK flights all went pretty empty. Had to book new flights with Ryanair and another night hotel. Went 5hour early for next flight and breezed through the airport terminal Ryanair were located in 20minutes 😂😂😂😂

Rules changed whilst she was away, got back Thursday and submitted covid test. No result until Sunday evening and missed work's Christmas do 😂😂😂
Wow. Yep, it is hearing things like this that make me think I have made the correct decision....gonna book a nice little B&B in Brighton instead, much easier.

Reinier Zonneveld tomorrow all night at VU. first time seeing this guy. Heard alot mixed reviews
at least Effy will be good

I used to really like Reinier's output 3 years or so ago. Proper cheese on toast since his album to now though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back